Which look?

• Sleeper

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Sporty

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • shitter

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
joes onto a winner here, white gti spoiler, matt black the skirts, get some tire foam or shiney shit on the bumpers, fit a laguna splitter to the front pov spec bumper and black the wheels... exquisite.

sounds good! but what im gong to do is colour code the mirrors and white sri bumpers with p2 lights upfront inc fogs and a custom grille black alloys. maybe tint the windows. then will start saving like mad for the sr20ve. after which will come my surprise mentioned above

Thank god

You sure you dont want it?
AlmeraTSi2008002.jpg

sounds good! but what im gong to do is colour code the mirrors and white sri bumpers with p2 lights upfront inc fogs and a custom grille black alloys. maybe tint the windows. then will start saving like mad for the sr20ve.

Honestly, save for the sr20ve now and leave all other expenses till after. I wish I hadnt touched mine until the turbo and remap was done. Looks are ok until you crave power.

I think if you're putting an SR20VE in this should look as it did when you bought it. Black bumpers, steels (maybe a bit bigger to cope with brakes) etc.

update: fitted most of the gti interior just need the gti rearseats and doorcards plus the elec window stuff plus should be getting bucket seats in the front :D all is good! need to get my boot resprayed ready for the new spoiler. got some p2 headlights coming and the black seatbelts. i need to get my exhaust sorted because its blowing now and its getting worse. just need a backbox to sort that.
its coming along nicely he he he

Plans: sri bodykit and fogs, coilys, alarm, then a few bits and peices.

edit: pics on interior will be coming soon. wanna get it all in first!

Well after a okish half weekend at jae i have a couple of bits for my car. i now have p2 headlights and the gti rear seats and the black belts looking sweet as now, will post pics up in a min. just need to get the ele window stuff so i can change the door cards at the front then the bucket seats and harnesses. Going to give it a t-cut in a min then i will take some pics!

Back
Top Bottom