My 'mera GX 1.6

Its better than I thought to be honest haha, much better condition than my current wheel anyway :)
That courier you arranged was very efficient mate, well done.
Joe

Oh and btw those bolts aren't standard, I dug em out my pot of bolts left over from the engine swap ;)
The rest of the interior looks good too also boss!
Joe

Its better than I thought to be honest haha, much better condition than my current wheel anyway :)
That courier you arranged was very efficient mate, well done.
Joe

definately, when i organised that i also organised for gti calipers to be sent to trug and a p1 bodykit splitter to go to kez, both arrived next day.

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

today i got P2 cluster for 25 quid and fitted the black dash that rick gave me,

no more grey interior!!!

unfortunately. the GTi clocks have put 20000 miles onto my car in ten minutes...

also fitted my little JDM flare holder. just a novelty

mate do this
DSC00105.jpg
but in BS7 blue (err did i get thepaint code right ? oh well fuck it)
itd look immence with the white dials but silver wouldnt work with the white .
ill post up a how too guide iff needed.
can someone Pchop it to get an idea?

lookin good mate, but i'd say the GTi interior is really nice apart from a couple of things.

firstly, either a short shifter or just cuttin the length of the gear stick down is nice; more importantly i HATE those rubber gaitors, a subtle leather one would be awesome; and the carpet on the door cards is horrible too! if you strip the carpet off and clean the door card up it's nice and plain black like the rest :cool:

just a couple of ideas if you're bored mate! lol, but lookin lovely, black of the GTi dash is sooo much better than the grey pov spec ones :P

lookin good mate, but i'd say the GTi interior is really nice apart from a couple of things.

firstly, either a short shifter or just cuttin the length of the gear stick down is nice; more importantly i HATE those rubber gaitors, a subtle leather one would be awesome; and the carpet on the door cards is horrible too! if you strip the carpet off and clean the door card up it's nice and plain black like the rest :cool:

just a couple of ideas if you're bored mate! lol, but lookin lovely, black of the GTi dash is sooo much better than the grey pov spec ones :P

:confused:

gearstick is chopped down - too much imo lol

has a primera leather gaiter, which keeps falling down :(

whats wrong witht he door cards? they are the same as GTi ones?

:confused:

gearstick is chopped down - too much imo lol

has a primera leather gaiter, which keeps falling down :(

whats wrong witht he door cards? they are the same as GTi ones?

oops, i was lookin at covs interior! :O

yeh that is chopped down quite low! lol, but the gaitor is horrible with the gap like that :P make one like mine or sam's old one ;)

and the door cards are GTi yes, but i just don't like the carpet and took it off to leave it just plain black, looks neater and more 'GTi' imo - i just don't like the pattern that much

oops, i was lookin at covs interior! :O

yeh that is chopped down quite low! lol, but the gaitor is horrible with the gap like that :P make one like mine or sam's old one ;)

and the door cards are GTi yes, but i just don't like the carpet and took it off to leave it just plain black, looks neater and more 'GTi' imo - i just don't like the pattern that much

i'll have a look at your gaitor. i agree mine isn't that nice...

Make sure you use tigerseal its the best stuff around proper hardcore gluie stuff. Thats what i used to put the skirts on my 5 door.

Agreed. Needs something on front and rear. I'd go for rear spats and SRi/VZR/GTi nonbodykit splitter on the front :D. Colourcode the splitter too.

Back
Top Bottom