My 'mera GX 1.6

yeap i think you sould get a stainless manifold cover made up, the bolt holes are already there, would look smart :)

just read through the whole 30 pages

wowowowowowowowowowowow ghetto mods FTW

Keep it comin mate done a superb job so far!

Wheelnew.jpg

getting there.

so i'm still on the collecting turbo parts thing just now as well as bits to enhance the NA power beforehand.

So far i have:

Turbo exhaust manifold
USDM intake manifold
USDM fuel rail capable of taking SR20 side feed injectors
Mystery Camshafts ;)
T25 Turbo

I've been well and truly hammering the GA16 Research now and finding new ways to extract power in ways nobody on here has done before. i'll post up my findings sometime in the future as it will be useful to the die hard GA tuners of the future (i can dream)

I should be getting a P2 year splitter off fred at nunny.

i know its crying out for it :)

today i sprayed another two wheels, repaired and fitted the P2 front bumper and put screenwash in.

pics in a bit. but christ... the P2 bumper without a splitter is as low as a p1 with a splitter.

Next weekend i will finish the wheels and spray up the p2 kit ready to go for nunny

awesome

you, dale and me with our puny 1.6 turbo's next year ;)

most definately. i'd originally hoped to have it boosting by april but i wanna hammer the NA quarter mile times first so its gonna be a bit later in the year now.

all can change though, i'm the jammiest bugger on aoc when it comes to getting rare parts cheap so it might move forward

Back
Top Bottom