My 'mera GX 1.6

Excellent Ross, thats some project. If you ever need a hand just give us a shout. I can't do much technical, but i can pass tools and make a mean brew.

Good luck with it :cool:

I'll help where i can.

Thinking about it, I think perhaps the Dastek unichip may be a good option for you, since you have a dastek dealer in scotland?

Good luck with it :cool:

I'll help where i can.

Thinking about it, I think perhaps the Dastek unichip may be a good option for you, since you have a dastek dealer in scotland?

possibly. they are a mile down the road from me. but they epic failed at mappin simmo's GTi

cheers mate, hope you get you HG problem solved soon as well dude

speak to ya on msn sometime, you aint on much these days

yup...my bro fucked up his laptop and he needs mine...he put vista on it mainly cuz I had a bunch of trojans...dont ask why lol....I hate vista! :rasp:

I'd expect your car to beat mine actually, considering the weight difference - must be about 150 kg !

But what the hell, it'd still be fun ! :D

Next year we should all go to York as it's more a middle ground for you Scots lads. Then I'll get in on the action there. I'll have my remap then so I think me vs. Paul (Almerasleeper lol) would be a VERY interesting race. Get Dale's 16DE+T and yours too Ross and we'll have the whole crowd fixed on the meras! :D.

Next year we should all go to York as it's more a middle ground for you Scots lads. Then I'll get in on the action there. I'll have my remap then so I think me vs. Paul (Almerasleeper lol) would be a VERY interesting race. Get Dale's 16DE+T and yours too Ross and we'll have the whole crowd fixed on the meras! :D.

thats a plan boss.

my builds timescale is overtime dependant :p I'm gonna be working my arse off for the next 6 months to afford it so i cant give a guarantee'd completion time yet

It does take time, the parts list for a turbo build is endless, I've sold most of my bits, but I've still got water T-pieces for rad hoses, easy way to supply water to the turbo.
Brand new in the packets if you're needing them.
Joe

Back
Top Bottom