My 'mera GX 1.6

I think he swapped a BAYCON sarnie for them as craig is a poor student and cant afford food.

this is true, but damnit that loan i got off you tax paying lot sure went a long way to buying all the bits for my ve build :D

so thanks hard working citizens

next upgrade is make / have made one of these in 2" pipework. its currently the most restrictive piece of my exhaust. everything is 2" except this pipe

frontpipe.jpg

next upgrade is make / have made one of these in 2" pipework. its currently the most restrictive piece of my exhaust. everything is 2" except this pipe

Sorry for being thick, but I`ve never seen a non GTi exhaust, :O so where abouts does that live Ross?

Thinking it`s part of the downpipe, going by the solid flange on one end, but shouldn`t it have a flexi in it somewhere if it was? :confused:

Sorry for being thick, but I`ve never seen a non GTi exhaust, :O so where abouts does that live Ross?

Thinking it`s part of the downpipe, going by the solid flange on one end, but shouldn`t it have a flexi in it somewhere if it was? :confused:

yeah it joins the header to the cat.

GA exhaust dont have a "flexi" as such they have one of these :

u055100box.jpg

so one end is like a ball and socket joint with a "donut" gasket inside which allows movement. (it doesnt burst either :P)

only jdm cars have the 4 lights when the lights are on, just get some sidelight holders cut holes in the back of the lights and splice them into your number plate lights ;)

Back
Top Bottom