My 'mera GX 1.6

Ah SSS look... same as Joe then :wheelchair::red_indian::ban::fuk2::wheelchair::wheelchair::rockon::no::walkman::stupid::stupid::stupid::surrender:/corbs//corbs//corbs/:clap::clap:

so had some time to do something today after fettling with chris' car (updates in his thread soon)

mr chris brought over a stock rocker cover for me cause he wants his black one back :P

first a blast with acid 8 etch primer

photo-5.jpg

mix up a bit of base

photo-4.jpg

blast 5 coats and a lacquer finish

photo-6.jpg

doesnt look so good in that pic cause the air was still a bit misty. but its NICE

Looks good Ross, what colour is that? It looks quite similar to the P10 Highport SR20DE rocker cover colour.

Also personally I would have the lettering in white!

Looks good Ross, what colour is that? It looks quite similar to the P10 Highport SR20DE rocker cover colour.

Also personally I would have the lettering in white!

yes the lettering will be either white, black or silver

its nissan "cinnabar" a stock N15 colour, the p10 highport colour is what i was goingfor, i have a p10 rocker but it was too much effort to mod the pipes to fit so i sprayed one up

yes the lettering will be either white, black or silver

its nissan "cinnabar" a stock N15 colour, the p10 highport colour is what i was goingfor, i have a p10 rocker but it was too much effort to mod the pipes to fit so i sprayed one up

Fits perfect on the autech though :)

Looks good man.

im in full swing at the moment, got the love back for the car that i lost earlier in the year.

my current to do list. (consisting of things i already have, not things i PLAN to do)

replace passenger side wishbone
GTi ARB with poly bushes and new drop links
Copper collector gasket and reseal the downpipe
GTi front brakes
oil filter relocation kit
oil cooler
replace coily bottom mounts and raise it
repaint rear arch
spray new front bumper
Poly beam bushes
poly engine bushes
poly shifter bushes
refurb GTi alloys
swap rear beam (fuuuuuuck)
put interior back in
fit red rocker cover
fit whiteline ARB (if it arrives. ever)
clean the fooker.

Take a flat block and polish the Nissan letters up with 320 then go down the grades to 1000. You'll end up with polished silver lettering then another coat of laquer and you're done. It'll look great. The Nissan will really pop on the red background.

I'll even help you do the rear beam as long as we get Rick's big ass torque wrench and some scaffold pipe.

Tip...don't spend half the day jumping on it trying to turn it the wrong way...makes it harder tryin to get it off...doesnt it rick?

Rocker cover looks shit hot man!

I dont know why you had so much trouble getting yours off....

didnt even need a breaker bar to do mine...

I'll even help you do the rear beam as long as we get Rick's big ass torque wrench and some scaffold pipe.

Tip...don't spend half the day jumping on it trying to turn it the wrong way...makes it harder tryin to get it off...doesnt it rick?

Rocker cover looks shit hot man!

that'd be super. buuut. i broke that torque wrench trying to undo a hub nut. buuut we have a bigger than torque wrench breaker bar now :D

I dont know why you had so much trouble getting yours off....

didnt even need a breaker bar to do mine...

import...

so i decided to go down the rat look line

39148_10150230729450005_522925004_13953154_2587530_n.jpg

then i threw nitromoors over it and stripped most the paint off to make it look rust.

or nat...

39166_10150232867460005_522925004_14012512_861448_n.jpg

started work on my new rear brake setup.

whipped the beam off the GTi.

next job is to fit the poly trailing arm bushes and paint the calipers red.

fitting next weekend.

Yup you really did buy a big breaker bar.

Good work Ross, nice couple of upgrades there, GTi beam and bushes.

Back
Top Bottom