MY Mera

mattmera

Captain Slow
Right hope this works folks!

Finally manged to negotiate my computer and get my avatar sorted so hope this link works.

Pics of my '99 Ambition. really pleases with what i have done. some more still to be done as always a work ion progress.

Just thought i'd let you all see what i drive.

its asking me to log in. if you go onto your album and copy and paste the URL or thing that displays the picture onto your post then it should work.

lol..... nah i want a dvd motorised screen eventually. just moved the cd played down the other day

is that why you moved the sterio to the bottom hole then for the dvd player?
looks smart you needs some centre caps and a set of clear side repeators :)

not bad. thinking of colour coding some of the interior trim myself, though the car is black, and so is the trim. maybe a soft shade of blue to match the seat & door fabric. dunno.

also with the storage holes/stereo, I've been toying with the idea of getting a 1DIN centre speaker for the lower hole and running it off an amped preout from the head unit. anyone else tried this? doe it actually give much or a sound improvement?

24SEVEN said:
not bad. thinking of colour coding some of the interior trim myself, though the car is black, and so is the trim. maybe a soft shade of blue to match the seat & door fabric. dunno.

Well worth it so simple but really effective. just brightens up an otherwise plain interior. i'm going to go for white leather on the door cards and gaiter on gear stick/handbrake awell. :D

Just an update folks
New front bumper
CarSide.jpg
[/IMG]
Carfront.jpg
[/IMG]
Carfront2.jpg
[/IMG]
Car4.jpg
[/IMG]
SideOn.jpg
[/IMG]
Shinny.jpg
[/IMG]
And a few more for good measure.

Matt

Cars looking good mate, like the interior, i'm getting a centre console like that from sri_alan at the meet! Headlights and the bumper look spot on! Looking forward to seeing it!

love the new front end! lovely colour. i was wondering why i liked it and then realised that it looks similar to my sri, wit hthe phase 2 top half and phase 1 bumper.

Back
Top Bottom