My N15 Gti

Thought you were getting Lucino lights?

Im trying to get the indicators mate....there god damn rare. lol

why dont you's get the part number off benskitts indicators and then just order them from the dealers?

car looks good mate, needs some spacers on those wheels though.

benskitts? How dare you lol

No one is having my part numbers because I am a bastard :lol:

I've no idea what they are, but I'm sure I can look for you if you want them. :)

All this talk of 112mph is making me upset, next weekend it will be running like a slag again and will be able to pass that stupid 112 limit :D :D :D

Got me lights and grill on that i bought off kurt (
icon14.gif
)

Image028-1.jpg

Image029-2.jpg

Love them, think it suits the car alot. Will keep the old ones and grille incase i change my mind again.

Probably painting the grill at some point dude like my vzr one. Just put it on to see how it looks and get some opinions off here.

looking at your sig and your rear lights, suppose the orange does work, think the orange for me just takes the sleek look out or something.

I put them against mine..but it just didn't go with the colour. I knew they would suit your candy red alot better. And the indicators do look alot better in the flesh than in any picture.

And is this the first 'almera' to have these indicators?

think i much prefered the vzr grille and the deglobed indicators, maybe its just the pics, but i dont think the orange indicators match your car. maybe do a photo shop of the grill in the same colour of the rest of the car? just to see what it would be like

I think the amber corners look great, but I have to say i like the VZ-R grille better :O but what do i know! i drive a shed!

rear lights look imense but the front indicators dont really suit, i think its because red/orange in a similar colour range so it just looks a bit odd, on a black/silver car they look the nuts though.

each to their own, do what you want :)

i like the rear light's with your candy red but as said above the indicator's look out of place in all honesty. Also the vzr grille look's nicer than the 2slat :) But tis your car not mine so :p

i think they look good, they match well with the other lights:-

-"vzr" rear lights -which has orange in them
-orange side repeaters
-orange indicators

it all ties in nicely,

am wondering if i will do the amber ones to, depending if i do decide to change colour.

Cheers for the comments ladies. I'll put VZR grille back on and take some pics for comparrison. I will be painting this grille at some point but ive also been thinking about how this carbon bonnet is going to look. i.e what grille and what colour if you get me. Think it calls for some photoshop. I really like these orange indicators :D think they match the rear lights and go with the red of my car. But like i said, if i change my mind in time, ive got the old kit to go back to. Not like im going to loose money on these puppies bwahhahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom