My N16 Almera

Thought I would go out and get some pics at the start of a new year. Going to do a lot of tidying up on the car this year which will be subtle but I can assure you, it's really not looking it's best at the moment.

nightime2.jpg

nightime3.jpg

nightime4.jpg

nightime5.jpg

nightime6.jpg

Great pics Steven :thumb: Loving the dirty industrial look you've got going there. Looks great all low slung too ;)

N16s!
rockon.gif

love the car dude, N16's look awesome when the right mods are done and just with the wheels and coilovers it looks mint.

how do N16's handle compared to N15's? do they have the same chassis/suspension setup?

Yup, front mcpherson struts and rear scott-russel multilink beam. Never driven an N15 myself so can't compare but a stock N16 rides so high it does handle a bit boat like, although I found the p2 sxe better for this over the p1 1.5 I owned before. p2s had the rear multilink stuff adjusted I believe to reduce bodyroll that the N16s were known for.

cheers ed, so basically most stuff suspension wise will interchange i guess, its just if anything happened to the GTi (heaven forbid) then i would get me an N16 and put the wheels, coilovers and VE in it :D i know the engine would be a task but its been done before.

sorry to hijack steve

Oh sorry no, what I mean is it's the same type of suspension but not the same parts.

The hubs on the N16 are the same as the P11 (so 4x114.3). However some B15 Sentra lads say that the B14 (N15) struts fit the B15 (N16), you just need to use the stock top mount. I digress.

</HIJACK>

Cheers for the comments guys. That particular loading bay / distribution centre is normally crawling with security and security barrier is normally down so it's probably the only time I'd ever get in! Yeah ed I think they've came oot nae bad all together.

Never really driven an N15 hard so don't know what they are like standard.

My N16 standard was like a boat. It's not like a boat now. I'd imagine that with a bit of power (expensive) that it would be a hell of a lot of fun.

The SR16VE has been done before but to be honest, as it's not got much torque and the N16 has a relatively heavy body, I don't see it being too hot, apart from the awsome sound (which would almost make up for it ;)). SR20VE? SR20VE+T? :E

Back
Top Bottom