My N16 Install

Darren198712

Just chillin'
I Brought My N16 about a week and got my install sorted out not as good looking as some of the other cars on here but i am chuffed with it

MyN16.jpg

MerawithSeatNeonspassengerside.jpg

N16RearShelf.jpg

N16AMPSony.jpg

N16Amps.jpg

N16AMPMono.jpg

Nice one mate,the cars lookin good :)
How many amps in the boot :D ha ha

I take it your gonna fill that boot space with a big woofer hey?

Good Job :)

I got a 1 Pioneer Sub I might get the Vibe Box off Daveip. I want another mono to run it.

How good is the Genesis Profile Amps ?

I may get alot of money for xmas and then i will get some more Amps and a Power Cap. I am only a student :P looking to go to uni next year and then i will find a part time job to do the car up :)

I have currently sent my glove box off for modding (by this plastics guy I am looking to get it back I will post up pics when its all done :) need to give my car a full valet in side and out after the installs :P

what exactly are you looking for out of a system?
If you want loud, clean, clear music, then sell all that in your boot, and the speakers in the shelf, 1 set of components in the front, 1 or 2 subs, and a genesis ultra would run all of them

Im not too sure on the specs, but it should be ale to run with the 2 front channels running a decent set of comps, then run the other 2 channels to run 2 subs, you can either run the 2 subs off each channel seperatley, or you can run them like I have and run at 2ohms

you can find out about all the ohms stuff here and how to run them

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/thread17910.html

and if you read here, you'll find almost every tutorial you'd ever need, its worth a good read, or several reads, on some subjects theres lots to take in

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/forum15.html

I made myself a new shelf today with 18mm MDF its 99cm by 55cm its all good :) i got it carpeted but need some more staples to finish it off will post up pics soon

Just fitted some lights
I brought 2 sets off (ICE White) ebay for £16 quid. then I find out they look no difference from the original ones. they I got some from my uncle for free.
(Imported from china)
and here are the effects
Lights.jpg

CloseUpLeftLight.jpg

CloseUpRightLight.jpg

Not bad hey they look alot better. I should be importing loads of these from china and they are about 10p each a bulb yes 10P EACH they look cool. they have the white effect rather then the blue :).

Back
Top Bottom