My N16 Install

Andrew smith said:
i couldnt live with all them things stuck to the dash

Exactly what i was thinking - if i had that amount of switches to play with i'd be late either cos im too busy fiddling with them all or late cos i've had an accident cos i aint paying attention to the road!!! LoL

OK lol its not that hard

radio (on the left side)
bottom car kit (for my mobile)
iPod connected to radio
center console includes climate control.

If my phone rings the radio cuts off and then the car kit rings to tell me that the phone is ringing then I press the little button on the right side to answer the phone and to hang up the phone.

I do not need to change cd because it plays mp3's but if i need to just reach over

I have a remote control to change track

or if i am using my ipod just change track from there

sorted ! lol

Darren198712 said:
OK lol its not that hard

radio (on the left side)
bottom car kit (for my mobile)
iPod connected to radio
center console includes climate control.

If my phone rings the radio cuts off and then the car kit rings to tell me that the phone is ringing then I press the little button on the right side to answer the phone and to hang up the phone.

I do not need to change cd because it plays mp3's but if i need to just reach over

I have a remote control to change track

or if i am using my ipod just change track from there

sorted ! lol

Personally i like - volume, power, forward, reverse - end of story

TallPaul86 said:
Personally i like - volume, power, forward, reverse - end of story

so I guess you do not have a hands free kit and you hold your phone to your head while driving ? that would set you back 3 points and a £60 fine

i think youve turned your dash into something from the matrix. i just use my car to drive about in, etc, not a mobile office!

I got them from the internet you could get riped off and go to ebay

Ebay (people buying from ebuyer and selling them on ebay)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-X-12-BRIGHT...073355104QQcategoryZ72237QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or you could go to ebuyer :) (these are 12" ones)
http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/51686

you can get 4" ones but they are out of stock atm

Browse on ebuyer the only problem that is you have to register but its only a one off thing. the 12" neons crack ever so easily so be carful with them the 4" ones are much stronger

any way I have 1x 12" and 1x 4" under each seat
the 4" is connected to the side lights
and the 12" are connected to the middle light so when i open the door they light up

thats why i have 2 switchs next to my radio

oh yeah when u get them the black is a negative and the yellow is the possitive. also fuse the lights or if your connecting it to your side lights ore middle lights you do not need a fuse because there is already a fuse in the circuit.

I got My Screen Now
I removed my DVD Player and Replaced it with a Xbox then AUX in to the Pioneer Head Unit
Interor1270706.jpg

My Xbox
XboxMod.jpg

On the Centre Console you can see the IR Receiver for the Xbox and there is a xbox remote control.

I have the Xbox under the Driver Seat

*Install Notes*
Xbox Will Produce a sound similar to surpession when installed
Ground the Chassi of the Xbox or the AV out cable and it will solve the problem. Do not ground the Left and Right Channel (Red and White) of the Audio Out

Also Fit a supressor filter to the AUX in and it should solve the problem.

150watt Inverted Used but it works on a 75watt Inverted.

Xbox Has
250GB Maxtor Hard drive
EvoX Dashboard
Aladdin Advance XT Mod Chip
Xbox Media Centre by GasGiver
Xbox Media Centre by T3CH

it looks like uv got a lot in there, a bit too "bitty" for my liking, like things simple nd smooth so it blends in. Just too much all over the place......

Back
Top Bottom