My new SR20 powered car...

James

Administrator
Staff member
Not quite an Almera, but nonetheless I'll let the pictures speak for themselves....

17.primera1.jpg

26.primera2.jpg

19.primera3.jpg

15.primera4.jpg

27.primera5.jpg

Saw it on PistonHeads for £850, got it for £800

130k but has a full service history, receipt for every single thing ever spent on it dating back to 1998, first few years were Nissan services too.

Has the old rust on the spoiler and worn driver seat bolsters but other than that the bodywork is great and hardly any rust!

Also has a Powerflow catback system too which makes it sound loverly!!

I wish i'd got SR20 power sooner, I'm so pleased with it! :D

James :)

nice mate werent tempted by any of the cheap GTi's then?
I did look into it but unfortunately there were no decent ones near me that satisfied my budget (sub £1k). Plus my insurance company didn't seem to like the word "GTi", i've always found that as a problem!
awesome mate:cool:

primera looks crackin in black, nice interior too:D

very nice, plans?
Cheers, there aren't many black P11s around I find!

My mate's offered me a turbo conversion for a very decent price so I could be tempted at some point in the future.... ;)

But it definately needs lowering!

yeah i was gonna say coilys, single best mod;)

but if you can't afford them or whatever - get some coilys, and if that's not an option get some coilys.
you coulld also get some coilys for it too......then there's always coilys:D

I can't really keep it unfortunately, if I do it means I own 4 cars and I'm running out of places to put them! Going to have to go up for sale I'm afraid. Shame as I've had it for 2 years and just got it lowered, handles lovely!

Done me very well :)

I'll be honest James, when I first had my 'mera I absolutely hated the primeras, I thought to myself the Almera is far superior looks wise.
Then one day there was a black P11 GT outside my college, absolutely slammed. Since then I've thought they look stunning haha.
Get it dropped!! ;)

A good buy James, looking forward to seeing the mods come in.
Hehe probably won't take long!

Here's a few daytime shots (and one of the MPG! :D)

(It's a hatchback by the way :))

Attachments

• HPIM2339.JPG
    HPIM2339.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 22
  • HPIM2340.JPG
    HPIM2340.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 21
  • HPIM2341.JPG
    HPIM2341.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 27
  • HPIM2342.JPG
    HPIM2342.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 23
  • HPIM2343.JPG
    HPIM2343.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00464.JPG
    DSC00464.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 38
To be fair the average ended up as 36.1 but that was over an 18 mile trip to work, with a bit of 110mph action ;)

Back
Top Bottom