My new SR20 powered car...

There is a SRi next door to me for sale seen better days but could be a start, are these the Sr20de aswell?

Ooopps sorry for the spam!

Matt

I think the SRi's are SR20De (according to my Primera handbook there's SR20De and SR20DE) and have 128bhp

Are they the RR engines then? Are the cams interchangable?

Sorry for the questions, trying to get my membership on npoc but had no reply yet. (actually it's just been taken care off, spooky)

Matt

Now that i'm not sure of lol.

Modification has already started, just bought the oddest JDM item ever from Yahoo Japan:

29.primuk.jpg

That does mean United Kingdom btw, I think it was a limited edition in Japan, actually imported from Sunderland!

Are they the RR engines then? Are the cams interchangable?

Sorry for the questions, trying to get my membership on npoc but had no reply yet. (actually it's just been taken care off, spooky)

Matt

Yeah they are RR and often people use gt cams or almera gti cams as a cheap worthy upgrade.

another 1.4 owner upgrading to a primera :lol:

how the hell did you get 40.9mpg? iv had half that at times, could call my driving spirited though :lol: only got 33mpg going to JAE, and that was a nice long drive on motorways.

hope you enjoy it mate, daft as it sounds i have always found mine easier to park etc than my almera was despite being bigger, feel like small cars when you chuck them around a bend.

just always missed that sitting on the floor feeling of an n15, best thing you could do now is never to drive your n15 again, will feel like your in a jeep getting in a primera afterwards :lol: drove my old almera the other day, felt strange getting back in the primera, obviously i must belong in an almera :rolleyes:

Ive also upgraded from my 1.4!! Just purchased a Primera p11-144 1.8. It feels very smooth to drive! Il get some info up tomorow in members rides.

Back
Top Bottom