My new SR20 powered car...

try looking for the limited edition GT interior with the full leater and piping

There's a full set on ebay for £180, gorgeous but too expensive after the money i've just spent! hehe

I can assure everyone it's a hatchback not a saloon! lol Although it does look like it a bit!

Looks good. I'm just starting to look about for one of these now. Sold my 'mera but miss it loads. The only thing that bothers me is the handling. What's it like on the primera???

Matt

I`m sure i`ll get a p11 GT one day. Sounds silly, but i miss a standard sr20.... i`d go for a P11 GTSE with full leather in that nice bronze or chromoflair paint. I don`t like the jazzy cloth on the half leathers.

I had a primera Sport+ & I was quite amazed by the handling & I think the GT's meant to handle a little better still, to be honest the handling of the sport was very close to the GTi I had, just a little more refined to drive.

Good work getting the GT I'll have one one day as a track car!!

from what i've heard, and from dads old p11 gt, the handlings very close to the GTi.

in fact i'm sure i've some say it's slighty better thanks to improved rear suspension? might be wrong though, independant rear sus i think?:confused:

Yeah I think the rears are fully independent. It certainly feels very planted on the road! :)

The term "handles like its on rails" gets thrown around too often but my friends old p11 gt really did. Amazing handling with coilovers on and a few stiff bushings!

Back
Top Bottom