My new toy... mwhaha

Well I was going to buy a gti off here but was beaten to it by someone else so i've decided to go one better, Put a deposit down on this after 3 long hard days of considering, test driving and the usual decision stuff!

Imported: Autech tuned pulsar n15 (with all the trimmings)
44k miles on the clock (yes thats right)
Arrives on my driveway tomorrow :)

Video: http://www.rideurban.info/VID001.3GP

autech_pulsar%20001.jpg

autech_pulsar%20003.jpg

autech_pulsar%20005.jpg

autech_pulsar%20010.jpg

<-- Very happy boy! ps. someone buy my sri :D

Jammy bastard. Looks lovely mate, any plans? Any marks that we cant see..........be honest now! :D :D

P.s What was wrong with the rover in the background........walnut dash AND a roof rack.............. :D :D

theres some small parking damage on the drivers door and some scuffs on the rear, splittery-corner type things... other than that.. mint.

Has a lid on the centre console bit as well! :D

behind the gear knob, near the rear ashtray theres a cubby hole and very few have lids.

This also has some big ass radio thing, JDM heater controls, Cup holders and some weird pull out draw type thing where the two blank buttons normall are (next to hazards and rear window heater)

and yes, its sr20de :) goes pretty well!

i think the drawer thing is for a parking permit card/tool booth annual ticket, something like that. Thats the reason the Jap cars have the little coin holder where we have a beam adjuster, as they have so many toll roads.

very fucking lovely, clean as fook!!! very jealous! pm me details/pics of your sri, i've just crashed my car and don't think insurance will pay out for it to be fixed.

I went from a Si (first car) to a gti (second car). But have drove my dads S14 loads of times, and my mate went from a 1.1 saxo to a vts!

its not insured yet as its not UK registered, I'm planning on crossing that bridge when I come to it :x

Back
Top Bottom