My new toy... mwhaha

Well Andy Flamera, I noticed at JAE, had drilled some LED's into the wingmirrors and done away with his side repeaters, looks pretty good.

Andrew smith said:
see the side repeater thing,

me and alan was lookin at his autech at the dundee meet and he has the bulges on his front indicators to,

only thing we could work out what they are for is they act as a reflector, ie eliminating the need of side repeaters

ask a mot station if this would pass, think it looks nice without side repeaters

It should pass because that's the way the car came from the factory ie it's not a modification?

Does any1 know the law on side repeaters? I had mine flushed an i passed my MOT no problem, i also see older cars dont have them, so are they a legal requirement after a certain year?

if you stand at the back level with the rear bumper but 3 foot out you must be able to see the front light flash to the side

front }
of }
car }
}
_____} 3ft out @

stand at the @ sign.... hope this helps. if i get chance i'll scan the mot manual page up here or email it to you

99%sure this is correct. sorry bout the bad drawing

pics

Attachments

• autech_pulsar 002.jpg
    autech_pulsar 002.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 76
  • autech_pulsar 007.jpg
    autech_pulsar 007.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 64
  • autech_pulsar 009.jpg
    autech_pulsar 009.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 66
  • autech_pulsar 011.jpg
    autech_pulsar 011.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 66
  • autech_pulsar 013.jpg
    autech_pulsar 013.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 61
count yourself lucky you have that spoiler! mine is very jumpy at high speed, but its awesome on the motorway. im tempted to put the resonator boxes back on cos the exhaust note on it standard is so nice. does the sound change on yours when its around 7000rpm?

i just read the rest of the thread (sorry bit late)
my autech has had the fog removed from the bumper and was wired with a standard one out any n15. the switch was put next to the wing mirror fold-in switch. also when you change the speedo to mph, depending on how its done ( i dont know how its done) it must remove the 112mph limit as well, as mine isnt limited.

markbuts3 said:
Sounds nice but I wouldn't like to be a kid living on that street.... :(

I'm aware it was dangerous but I couldn't resist, Thats the only time ive taken it out literally up my road and back and it wont leave the drive again until its all registered and insured etc.

as for the foglight, going to put a red bulb in the 2nd reverse light and use that for a fog.

Friend of mines taking my car to MOT garage with his trade plates so saves me the effort of trailoring it there :D

Happy days :D

I bet that was his idea lol

"its ok Bren I dont mind driving your highly tuned 2 litre car allll the way there for you".

I dont mind letting him drive it, as long as im in it!

Plus he'll be used to faster cars as he owns a skyline :x

The cars lovely and clean all around. They didnt half go mad with the velour pattern on the JDM cars though did they lol :lol:

Back
Top Bottom