My New Toy To Replace GTi

Nice Paul very nice. One of the boys from my local car club has a S15 Aero Spec R. Paid more for his and I dont think its got as much with it as this one so youve done well :D Its really nice inside too, very modern and swanky. You lucky devil :P

yeah it looks filthy :rolleyes: when you put more pics up, prepare for me to tell you how shit it is. I'll need to vent my jealousy!!!

paul, how was jurgen's business anyway? I know he brings in only the best of cars, at a bit higher price but you're guaranteed a cracker anyway, i know a few who cant fault him, just wondering if you found dealing with him as easy as the rest?

i want him to bring a nice Teg-R over for me :)

As you can see from my sig I'm more jealous than you can imagine! Seen your post on s15oc and it looks the bollocks! Next year will be my turn! Not sure whether to stick with the gti 'til then or go for a 14a in the mean time! Bet you can't wait!

Lol to you all ha ha :fingers:

Jurgens buisness is the best i've ever had. If i want to know anything i ring his mobile and get him everytime to explain etc. He emailed and gave the best advice on what to buy and what to leave and when i was getting desperate he told me to wait instead of rushing in. His service is 100% mate would definately go back and haven't even picked the car up yet.
The best thing is that he's down to earth and doesn't try to fill you with shit he's just like one of the lads if you get my meaning big thumbs up :thumbs:

I think its a grade 4 import mate and i've got more pics but need to get the spoiler fitted because it doesn't look right without it which is why i didn't put anymore up

Back
Top Bottom