my now black GTi

a pro matt finish would also cost a bucket load..

But would look the business!!!! Your car does look well by the way but the bonnet & roof would do my nut! There's a few marks on my car & every time I see them they annoy the fook out of me!! How does the Matt finish effect your car care? (cleaning/maintanance etc)???

I think you've done well...you've proved that you don't need to be a cock sucking VW arse bandit. To pull off the matt black.

Them euro muppets pay thousands to make their car look like yours...consider it a success.

ill get some better pics tonight when its dark it looks evil!! all the other cars reflecting the street lights and mine just sat there sucking the light away :D im gona get a few more cans and put another coat on the roof and bonnet.. the vynals should add more controversy!!

Haha! Your a legend!

i sprayed spots on my citroen, and added some viper stripes once when i was bored. It looked shit!

Everyone loved it.

jesus christ.

If you want a Proper spray job over a weekend pal.. let me know and ill do it v.v.cheap..

Think the idea will soon wear off.. much like the paint, if youve prepped like youve painted.. :p

Kudos tho pal.. in a way

Phase 2 front bumper

a bit more matt to clean it up more

and i love it

finished with carbon bits :D

but erm yeah

its been a fair few years knowing each other ian, and still i think we both still sit in the line of "so fuck"

stand toe to toe with me on a strip and lets play the cards.

not one persons opinion on here counts for shit, but enjoy it soak it all in, makes you realize why your different

although

still needs a cowboy hat on top though ;)

yours sincerely,

DAVE

2 daays of driving like a prick and the only things thats chipped s the splitter where it hits the ground and the exhaust tailpipe...

quickdraw i thought your name was wayne :S not dave.. but your damn straight ill go against you on the strip its all a good laugh anyway :D

got some dusk style pics looking mean :D

12052008480.jpg

12052008481.jpg

12052008482.jpg

the finish is better than most iv ever seen apart from pro jobs with boths of course so im happy :D

nah im wayne in general

if im out or im just generally being an ignorant cunt to someone, then its DAVE all the way

:D

Back
Top Bottom