my now black GTi

yer a legend dude, one thing get that other front indicator de globed... its all i ask of you lol

fuckin awesome :D

im loving the look of this! it could do with a little more paint but hey it looks cool!

looks well stealthy, just what u want when your ripping up the streets!

well done mate!!

I think i'll be doing this over the summer too, as my paint job is falling to bits, apart from the bits that quickdraw sorted. What colours asides from black do you lot think would look good in matt?

Car is currently white, and I think doing it white matt would just look silly. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Also, does this affect insurance?

Sorry to go off thread but downrodeo I've seen pics of a red S15 with a "Satin" finish (forgive my ignorance but I can't tell the difference between satin & matt) & it looks the fucking business:

670406_143_full.jpg
670406_139_full.jpg
670406_142_full.jpg

satin is halfway between matt and gloss dude. if matt, satin and gloss cars were all parked together youd soon tell the difference.

Cheers tomo, I'd like to copy raceworx with the matt (after seeing a matt black S15 in the "matt is the new black" thread) but I'm crap at stuff like that so will probably have to go to a pro!

If you're going to a pro anyway, you may aswell attempt it yourself first just for the hell of it :)

Cheers tomo, I'd like to copy raceworx with the matt (after seeing a matt black S15 in the "matt is the new black" thread) but I'm crap at stuff like that so will probably have to go to a pro!

dude who cares just get some paint some tools and some tape and have a go.. who you think pro's learn how to do it?? everyone starts somewhere.. if oyu fuck up youve learnt one way how not to do somthing.. :D

I think i'll be doing this over the summer too, as my paint job is falling to bits, apart from the bits that quickdraw sorted. What colours asides from black do you lot think would look good in matt?

Car is currently white, and I think doing it white matt would just look silly. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Also, does this affect insurance?

Yeah man it affects insurance. for some dumb reason a colour change counts as a modification. but i dunno how much difference it makes.

Receworx i really think this is cool. but from the look on one of the pics you didn't prep the roof very well? makes me think your paint might flake soon.

Ubestealth Almera:cool:

Holy smokes! That black matte paint looks good! mad respect to you friend. You got SOME large balls to spray your entire car with cans!

Your pictures of the car in the dark kinda reminded me of "Knight Rider". where are the -side to side- red LED-Lights? that would be awesome :p

Keep it going mate. Looks good! :) Different is not allways a bad thing!

Back
Top Bottom