My PH1 gti

Well i figured it was about time i started a thread for my gti having owned it for 3 years. I bought it as a bog standard non-bodykit version gti, the bodywork is pretty free from rust, just a couple of little bits underneath, the paintwork is shit and could do with a re-spray but i'm not too worried about that just now. Here's the current spec:
ENGINE:
2.5" pro speed custom mandrel cat back exhaust
2.5" de-cat pipe
Jperformance 4-2-1 header and 2.5" downpipe
JWT S3R camshafts
Custom alloy 76mm intake pipe
Jperformance oil catch can with PCV removed
BMC CDA carbon enclosed induction kit
4" cold air feed from fog light apeture
Nismo adjustable fuel pressure regulator with 52mm fuel pressure gauge
300zx fuel filter
Polyurethane front engine mount
Mobil super s semi synthetic 10w-40 engine oil
polished and slightly enlarged throttle body
Throttle body coolant lines re-routed
Thermoblok spacers (block to head gasket not fitted yet)
Pulsar gti-r silicone rad hoses
nismo radiator cap
Odyssey PC680 lightweight battery
NGK spark plugs
OE ht leads
17* timing advance

SUSPENSION + CHASSIS:
K-sport adjustable coilovers
B14 sentra alloy rear strut brace
Standard rear chassis brace
Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar
16" Rota circuit 8 lightweight wheels
205/45/16 Kuhmo ecsta ku31 tyres
lightweight D1 spec alloy wheel nuts
Energy Suspension lower arm bushes, anti roll bar bushes, drop link bushes, steering rack bushes
Custom steel solid shifter bracket

BRAKES:
Drilled and grooved discs
EBC red stuff pads
Dot 5.1 fluid
GTI-r brake stopper

INTERIOR:
Oil pressure, oil temp and water temp gauges in din holder
Autech interior
momo steering wheel

EXTERIOR:
non-bodykit version front splitter
Painted amber indicators
PH2 Gti headlights
VZR rear lights
VZR grill
JDM rear number plate surround
Aerocatch bonnet fasteners
wind deflectors

I've got a whole shed full of stuff to fit once i get some time free, including wilwood 310's, electric water pump, xtd clutch, p+p head and an abs removal kit on the way from kristian.
DSCF0870.jpg

DSCF0866.jpg

DSCF0867.jpg

DSCF0868.jpg

As she stands at the moment i've stripped 149kg out of the car, and i've still got vertially full interior! My aim is to get to 1000kg with full interior.

The only time this thing leaves me will be on the back of a flat bed in pieces lol
looking good though dude, must be a quick one :)

Cheers m8, it's not bad, i reckon that 0-60 must be close to sub 7 secs, hard to tell really without being timed properly on a strip.

Its a great car, no doubt its fast I been in it. Pulls very well, stiff as fuck too!

Good sleek sleeper look, canny help but think the alloys let it down too many thinn starfish spokes. Needs more manly spokes. GTi Alloys In white perhaps

I like to pretend I'm Scottish.

I love the wheels, as said before they suit the non kitted gti very well, i have thought about spraying them simmo, couldn't decide on a colour though lol

no mine were cheep Ripspeed alloys i got them to get the car through the MOT as it was cheaper than buying 4 new tyres :)

quite liking the bonnet clips... may have to do it to mine :) unless u wanna trade bonnets :lol:

I notice that you have a Jperformance header - did you find this hard to fit, as people have been complaining they couldnt get them on?

piece of piss m8, although mine is over 2 years old so they may have changed slightly since i bought it, but yeah i fitted it with no problems at all.

looking good! alot of extra bits and pieces you got there for it! not fond of the alloys, but each to their own, fantastic little sleeper look!

Back
Top Bottom