My PH1 gti

very cool this, loads of functional stuff done, and more to come, will be faasstttt

@ rob, surel it's blowing if you got 2 mani nuts missin mate, even just a bit, get that sorted :p

ive been waiting for a 'members ride' thread from you pal. its a very good spec, plus i like how the inlet isn't taking in any nasty warm oil mist too - whats next?
dd

Great spec, has it been tracked yet? (driving not alignment)

And lol at Eddie, you really do surpass yourself. And you say he's far away. You live in Southampton and he lives across the river from pompey. Whats that 40 mile?

Wow, didnt know this is what you've built, reminds me of my car loads, awesome engine bay and it looks so subtle too! Good work!

Thanks for the comments guys,
@David, i've got the brake upgrade for the front to fit and to remove the abs, then the ps delete and electric water pump. Then i've got a few other things up my sleeve if funds allow it lol.
@kurt, i've not broken her in yet lol, it's a big trek for me to get to a track but it's definatly on the cards.

Right please excuse the quality of photos, you can just about make out the exhaust lol
DSCF0871.jpg

DSCF0873.jpg

DSCF0874.jpg

DSCF0875.jpg

Thought i'd take a couple more snaps while the sun's out
DSCF0877.jpg

DSCF0878.jpg

DSCF0876.jpg

Oh and this is how big a cold air feed should be :thumb:
DSCF0879.jpg

And last but not least heres a poor quality vid of the exhaust, please excuse the condensation
http://s631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/mongo_tuned/?action=view&current=MOV00001.flv

Well effectivly it's a rear anti roll bar, does exactly what it says on the tin, keeps the rear end flat when cornering hard basically

Back
Top Bottom