My PH2 GTI

no other N15 could pull this off but wezz you done it again. i like it chap, id maybe cut the front spliter even short-ta-ra towards the sides to make em look like spats.

wheels are now perfect mate

edit no wait................. the sides do go back a far bit, so the front needs to be that long really. as above just tidy up the ends at the front of the car a touch.

ps lovely camera work too :)
dd

when my bro gets his gti splitter fixed there will be an sri splitter about ;)

not a fan of what you have done to the front, but the wheels look mint

castor mod (i can do a write up in the "how to" section if people want to do it?)
2009_04160003.jpg

Great mod Wezz. Just done mine and it feels great. Quicker turn in, increased oversteer and MUCH lighter steering, which is a huge benefit to me as i dont have PAS.

Everyone with adjustable topmounts should do it.

one of these things Il have to see before I pass judgement I reckons, what you saying about that piping? ;)

Interesting changes Wezz :) Would like to see this in the flesh. Any reason you've not done the toe eye cover on the front to line up the black?

cheers dude, you dont want to see it yet though, as the bumper looks like it has been attacked by an angle grinder :lol:

i was thinking about the tow cover but it would have looked more out of place than it does now if it was black, would have "caught the eye" too much i think :)

Not the whole thing you understand just the part that lines up with the 'spats'?

Back
Top Bottom