My PH2 GTI

yeah i could have him on the strip :P lol would need a grand and a little hard work on my half

wezz you sent you money for the ASP yet? any news on delivery?

they are known as magic weapons my hands :D

yeh dude i sent my deposit for the ASP weeks ago, i got a PM last week saying it was ready for shipping though woohoo :D

Advanced Street Performance dude, yeh the killer header :D where the fuck are my N1 cams as well :( they have been in the country for 2 weeks now damn them cunts!

weeeeeeell i'll be happy if it gets close to 190whp if im honest, i dont expect the 2 mods to make a lot of gains, but we shall see soon :)

Any chance you're gonna need more fuel?
You gonna get a 3" system before the next mapping too mate?
This has the potential to make silly figures with these finishing touches :)
Joe

yeh another map will be getting done matey, well sim went to AAS to get his new cat back and mentioned my car to them, they said to sim that they will refuse to put a 3" exhaust on my car :(

Hope you get better figures than 'Lonewolf' did with his ASP, N1's should see you into the 190's with tuning.

I've had problems with customs before when the seller doesn't say what the product is, so they rip them to pieces to check for C4 explosives or some shit.

90mm Bore winter project?

thats what ive been reading kurt, its all in the tune though isnt it, not all engines are the same either.

yeh thats what im thinking, although on the tracking website ive got this...

2009/06/15 10:29 TS18 1EG,United Kingdom Item arrived at postal facility. Item on hold.
2009/06/12 23:58 P21941,United Kingdom Item has been received at the delivery office in the destination country
2009/06/11 23:05 International item released from Customs to Foreign Postal Administration
2009/06/08 13:41 Item has been sent to customs in the destination country
13:26 International item arrived in destination country
2009/05/12 10:24 International item has left Canada
2009/04/28 17:05 RICHMOND HILL Item accepted at the Post Office

the almera is getting the cams,header and remap, then the GTiR is coming back to life dude :D

Back
Top Bottom