my pulsar vzr

I think blue will look good against the black. Thought about paiting mine blue as well.

Oh sorry thought I remembered you having black wheels... *puts brain back in*

Well it'll compliment your body colour then! :lol:

I love your car ^___^
I want a VZ-R too!
I only see one vzr in my life when I was in Australia...I want this car!
The vvl has a fantastic sound!Enjoy it!

Mint car Sheila!!!

Absolutely spotless car. Paint the brake calipers black Sarah, they'll only get ruined in brake dust any other colour.

I agree with abouve, this is very like VZR Daves car, i.e who owned it in England first.

vzrcarbonbonnet.jpg

thats not a great pic tbh i cant tell its similar alright!the wheels look different i dont think there the same as mine

anyway its my baaby now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i must admit the carbon bonnet is nice

o well nice to see she was kept clean then and still is now if it is my car!!!!

anyway i wonder is the guy still on here that owned that similar possibly my vzr???? :D

bishwax said:
just to show how fast vzr 1.6 are, this is a good race.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YnYqupXMSr0

my mate is adament the civic gets the better run but the guy in the vzr clearly lets him win on two corners!!!

thats the N1, supposedly a lot faster than the normal 'blue top' version,

imo a normal vzr would find it difficult to beat a civic type r, would stand a very good chance against an sir/vti though...

hi lovely looking motor, just a question about your coilovers, what setup have you got your setup looks spot on, ie camber angles/front+rear ride height/toe etc do you get any rubbing, cheers, n wat make coilovers have you got im ordering a set of ksports in 2 1/2 weeks, n they have adjustable damping/camber angles/ride height. thanks
:)

Back
Top Bottom