Before
dscn1542fx2.jpg

Now
dscn1699vn4.jpg

dscn1708ob2.jpg

dscn1703dp0.jpg

dscn1709kl9.jpg

dscn1711sq3.jpg

not bad man, butttt, fill in the exhaust cut out if your keeping the twin pipes, just looks a bit odd

And where have you drilled the airbox, drill the top then the air isnt filtered, drill the bottom it sucks in all the hot air from teh engine yet is filtered.

has had a little transformation though :)

Might have a 4-2-1 manifold for sale soon if your interested?

not bad man, butttt, fill in the exhaust cut out if your keeping the twin pipes, just looks a bit odd

And where have you drilled the airbox, drill the top then the air isnt filtered, drill the bottom it sucks in all the hot air from teh engine yet is filtered.

has had a little transformation though :)

Might have a 4-2-1 manifold for sale soon if your interested?

Thought about the exhuast and will be doing the easiest option... Going to Powerflow next month and getting a 3.5"/4" jap cannon :roll:

I've drilled the airbox at the bottom under the filter, yeah it takes in hot air but it's only a few small holes and hasn't affected performance, just adds a nice bit of noise.

like that, different to see that blue with the black wheels and i think it works well. Be 10times better when you change the exhaust cos it rele doesnt look right

a splitter makes so much difference, that and the black wheels! i can remember reading on here than an astra splitter fits the mera? true?

To be fair, the Almera has such a generic/simple shaped front that i'm pretty sure any splitter could be made to fit.

I might try and get hold of an Espace splitter and see how that looks.

Got them powdercoated by BJV Engineering. They also repaired ALL the damage and fitted the tyres I supplied for £160. The quality of the work is so good.

So here's what i've been up to recently...

1000788qg1.jpg

Props to Dale for the dimensions, and to the write up on the NPOC!

Also tinted my rear lights like Tommos but no pics of that...

That's why I call a finished car in terms of looks. Sure, some things might look nice too, but I love the way it stands right now.

Good work m8, I like it. :)

just wondered did u get a 4 inch exhaust made? if not i got a cat back system with a 4 inch back box need it gone so any offers and i will probly take it pm me if ur interested

graham

Back
Top Bottom