My sunny SR

Back to the first page stuff I read about GA16de engines. Mine will rev to 7000rpm, however, the last few mph do seem to take forever. I'd say it's better to change earlier actually. However, changing as early as 5200 is stupid. Below 5000 revs it doesn't pull in any way. I think the 5000-6000rpm part is where the power is. Maybe early to mid 6000's is best to change. I've never really cared or took notice personally. Not enough power anywhere.

14102009242.jpg

Hard as nails.

Northern meet?

i dont get it, what is it about mine that makes it looks hugely different, cant be just the fake bonnet surely? humm

that sunny is going to fly!

phwoarr.jpg

i personally wouldnt have the R bonnet on a sunny but each to their own, im just happy its not going to scrap, he has stuck by it

hes getting a new job in november and he said JWT is getting some money from him after new year :D he wants my current VE but that is taken already, id absolutely love it to be VE powered though :)

it wont be ready for the northern meet unfortunately but he will come on our meets when its ready, including shakeys next year :D he cant wait to race it as he did a 16.2 in it at shakeys last year with the GA16, it was only partly stripped and had 77whp :lol: so with 130 - 140whp give or take... double the power and less weight = woohoo

tidy sunny, good to see another one, loving the the clean engine bay, good work :D both look ace... i have a gtir bonnet for sale if anyone is interested lol for a sunny not an almera :D

Back
Top Bottom