My tropical green GTI

Some p1 rear lights (vzr's if you're feeling rich), some p1 indicators sprayed orange and those alloys in bronze would be juicy.

Meaning to getting round to new rear lights on a budget so ph1 it is I think .

Is it mrk 2 punto wiper arm (m - t reg)

Just an update

Punto wiper mod done and thanks to Curtis ph1 rear lights (cheers mate) done personally I think it looks loads better until I can afford some vzr's

9feffcb1.jpg

few bits to tidy up and sort.

cheers chris (sorry about pic size phone pic)

Yeah that's so much nicer. Some all black standard Gti wheels would suit this car like Sams old one. Those wheels defo need to be darker if you're keeping them.

looks way smoother on the boot than I ever remember mine lookin :)

need to do something about that exhaust though.....

looks way smoother on the boot than I ever remember mine lookin :)

need to do something about that exhaust though.....

Tell me about it whent for a noise check tday and 105db the limit and I'm at 104db , they said I'm likely to get pulled in! , on the way up the revs it's far to noisey !

cheers for the comments just a wee update -

Had front bumper sprayed not to bad , the colour match isn't as good as the back arches but for free i can't complain. Calipers to do and wheels done then ill be happy with the outside (for now).

Also rid of the monster exhuast lol :thumb: only problem could do with a new rear bumper now.

SDC10363.jpg

SDC10362.jpg

SDC10365.jpg

3f15e523.jpg

SDC10364.jpg

Looks ace. They really did do a good job on the rear arch from what I can see.
Maybe if I had mates like yours I'd still be in my old trop green si.
I still regard trop green to be the best standard N15 colour. Especially when it's well looked after like this one. Credit to you bud.

Back
Top Bottom