My VZ-R

lmao, yeh i am indeed lying

but i might sig joe's vvl being awesome comment. pah, de suck, ve win. there in words from a die hard de nut ;)

thats expensive oil right there, then a cheapo filter :(

few people with VE's have blown the seals out of the cheapo oil filters causing them to leak pretty badly....

as far as poly engine mounts i haven't noticed much in the way of vibrations at all tbh, not like the solid metal crap one i had before. That on its own was worse than a full set of polys imo

front and rear is fine for vibrations hardly feel anything, shit gets worse when you are on coilovers and have all 4 installed :P

How much of a difference did fitting the metal shifter bracket & rubber bushing make?.. still havent got round to fitting mine :lol:

Only had time to fit the bush.. Shifting feels ace now anyway hence why I didn't keep the car another day just to fit that bracket.
Joe

The CS shifter bracket makes a big difference. I noticed more transmission noise in the cabin though.

Now I found a few Problems whilst messing..
The First being...
221120102668.jpg

No Brake line clips.
That was rectified:

another one! i lost all brakes with this happening brake line rubbed on the alloy and wore through

Thanks for all the comments and feedback people.

Oh yeah P.S.... Enjoy it man.. car's feeling a whole lot better to drive with a functioning clutch.
This whole thing has motivated me to fit my bushes after feeling the tightness and mega response of the steering after the Bushes were fitted.
Joe

Thanks Joe, it really is like driving a different car, its much quicker getting up the revs and into vvl. The clutch is beautiful to use and actually functions. Reverse has stopped crunching, Whoop!

The handling is the best its ever been with very tight precision. Driving around pot holes has never been so fun. The white-line bar has made a big difference too and I'm taking corners quicker with more accuracy. (Shame about the shite weather again).

Very thankful to Joe for his time, knowledge, effort and for some tender ALC action.
(P.S. Your Bud was in Bals car, Doh! :oops:)

thats expensive oil right there, then a cheapo filter :(

few people with VE's have blown the seals out of the cheapo oil filters causing them to leak pretty badly....

Had this one lying about so thought what the hell. Hope it holds out. :slap:

oh and pull the pollen filters out i bet they are GRIM

Changed these last year and yeah they were filled to the extreme :shit:

is it still alc when joes charging mahoosiv labour fees?!! :001_icon16:

lol, I can assure you Craig, the fees were very, very reasonable. After all the cowboys I've had working on my car it was a major relief to have Joe work on it. (I infected him with sick, strange VVL thoughts):tt1::VVL:

were they all goodridge?

They're Hel lines Steve.

Back
Top Bottom