n15 saloon back again

Took on board some of the criticism you guys gave last time around and have been spending the last few months modifying accordingly. The standard GX bumper is gone in favour of a GTi one with Ph1 splitter. The ill fitting rear splitter has been removed. The indicators have been deglobed and clear side repeaters fitted. A suteki vent is now present and I treated myself to a pair of chrome sill guards, in addition a set of Nissan logoed mudflaps have been fitted and thats about it! Oh a a pair of ebay wind deflectors for the front. Hopefully its some kind of an improvement.

DSCN1536.jpg

DSCN1538.jpg

DSCN1541.jpg

DSCN1539.jpg

DSCN1540.jpg

DSCN1542.jpg

DSCN1543.jpg

DSCN1454.jpg

Liking that a lot mate, good job :thumb:

What's with the chain under the seat!?

well done fella, looks a hell of a lot better!! only thing i'd do is take out the stickers off the back windows.. not too keen on the mud flaps either, but apart from that, looks very nice. fair play

Not too bad mate!
Its nice to see a saloon gettin modified ;)
Looks a tad tatty with the missing foglight, but thats not a big job is it.
Maybe fit a VZR or 2 slat grill and Phase 2 headlights to finish off the front end ;)
And a set of gloss black GTi rims would look mint also.
Maybe lower it a bit more too!
It could be a beast!
Keep it up mate! :)

Much better :) Although your splitter is hung wrong (mine is also at the moment, the top of it should angle up).

No bad!! What was it like before? Reckon some PH2 front lights would really suit the front. Where you get the kickplates from? How much are they?

I quite like that! A vast improvement from the last pics i saw, its looking tidy now.
Its something different aswell which is good.

Is it a diesel? i notice your rev counter only goes to 6K.

Id imagine you could probaly look at some of the Primera stuff for the rear of the car, such as a spoiler and splitter.

looking well, did you try looking for a mitsubishi lancer spoiler for it they really look the buisness, i have a perfect silver bumper here for free if you want it to mess about with splitters and stuff, just collect it and its yours im in westmeath about a hour and a half from newry possible £4 for diesel to get you here

That`s a vast improvement from how it was! :thumbs: :respect:

I agree with Shaggy, a set of alloys (SRi or GTi) would make it look even better.

Overall: A respectable start, that can only get better. :)

It's looking very well, I don't usually like saloons but yours is an exception. I'm with dale thou, a lower rear bumper or a splitter would really finish it off as it's very high when compared to the front and sides in the first pic. If you were to go down the route of a spoiler I'd go for one off of one of the Primera's rather than that of an Evo

Yeah its a diesel, does 55 mpg and ive just broke the 146k barrier with it, hopefully good for a few more. I must get a pic of it in its previously unmodified state for you to compare. The kickplates I got off the bay for £35 delivered, but the ones to suit the 4 door/ 5 door hatch are hard to come by. The 2 door version is much more common.

well guys, a few more modifications to report, got my VZR grill delivered eventually from Japan, got a spoiler off a 04 lancer as recommended and also remeshed my suteki vent which looks loads better now. Ive also got a Pulsar short shifter on its way from the States and when she goes through MOT at the end of the month, my last intended modification, will be to lower her by 40mm on springs, then Ill be done! (famous last words I know)

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1561.jpg

DSCN1566.jpg

DSCN1569.jpg

I really like that last photo of it, at almost looks like a baby Primera GT too! hehe

Really like the look of that, i'd be tempted to find a diesel Almera one day just to save some money on fuel economy! lol

this car has alot of potential, i really like it and like what you are doing with it. Nice to see something so different. I didnt see the pics of it before but it looks really nice here. I do feel that with that boot sticking out the back it needs more styling than a normal almera hatch to make it look nice. A flush tail with a big stainless back box would look awesome

Update. I have yet to fit my cosmo racing short shifter and finish off a few bits and bobs but ive finally got her lowered 35mm on PI springs. Well pleased. Couldve really done with a good wash but just wanted to get some more pics up for the meantime.

DSCN1586.jpg

DSCN1578.jpg

DSCN1582.jpg

DSCN1583.jpg

DSCN1579.jpg

Back
Top Bottom