n15 saloon back again

I think you should get some GTi wheels.. Possibly in anthracite?

Get GTi wing mirrors so the base plates aren't colour coded as I think that looks terrible.

Also remove the mud flaps..

Then get some form of rear splitter.

And it will be a beast!

Also don't take pictures which include your penis haha

Looking alright so far though mate,
Joe

A couple of more modifications to report, the wing mirror base plates have returned to their original black, I have made some attempt at washing her this time and.......... I finally bit the bullet and got some GTi alloy wheels. Here it goes!

DSCN1590.jpg

DSCN1591.jpg

DSCN1594.jpg

DSCN1596.jpg

DSCN1599.jpg

DSCN1600.jpg

DSCN1601.jpg

Looks alot better with those wheels. Liking that! Just needs a rear splitter and to loose the mudflaps!

:thumbs: You finally have a decent looking 4 door!

You have to agree that just fitting the alloys has made it look a million times better than it did! :cool:

Good work, keep it up.

Thanks for the comments guys. I was considering mounting the Nissan logo off the standard grill on the bonnet (VZR style), would that look crap? Also, maybe making black, the area between the front and rear windows (GTi style)?

Thanks for the comments guys. I was considering mounting the Nissan logo off the standard grill on the bonnet (VZR style), would that look crap? Also, maybe making black, the area between the front and rear windows (GTi style)?

personally id leave the badge off mate and the black strip between the windows sounds a cool idea :) dont want to pick fault with it but if it was mine id colour code the rear bumper strip, remove the nissan stickers in the windows for a cleaner look and fix the wing asap! looks a nice car but its suck a shame that wings bent!

good effort though, i like it :)

nice car mate, just wondering where you got your spoiler from? as i have the same car and think i looks realy smart. cheers :)

nice car mate, just wondering where you got your spoiler from? as i have the same car and think i looks realy smart. cheers :)
almerasaloon said:
got a spoiler off a 04 lancer as recommended
:)

Haven't seen this thread for a while, the GTi wheels definitely set it off nicely! Very nice 4dr! :cool:

Jason, yeah as above, its a standard mitsubishi lancer boot spoiler from a '04 model, readily available on ebay, but be warned, the almera boot lid is a lot flatter than the lancer boot it was designed for. Hence, it needs a bit of sanding before priming and spraying to make sure it is a good fit. The width of the spoiler is just right for the almera boot however.

Back
Top Bottom