n15 saloon back again

Looks really well mate. You should come along to the meet we are having in Wicklow, few of us are going from the north.

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah def going to try to make it to the meet if I can get the time off work. Should be a good day.

I finally bit the bullet and decided to paint my whells black myself, took two days and a lot of swearing but I got there in the end. Needs a good wash but in the meantime heres some pics. For some reason, Im really set on the Nissan badge on the bonnet (VZr stylee), as in the picture, but maybe it looks silly.

DSCN1716.jpg

DSCN1727.jpg

Looking good my man! :thumbs:

Only thing with the badge is that it wants to be about an inch lower down, other than that, it`s spot on! :)

This has come a hell of a long way since we first saw it! :cool:

as almera guy says, this thing has come so far from the start, brilliant looking, think the badge on the front would look nice too (just lower it a tad)
and then the last thing is take off the nissan sticker on the door window!!

looking mint man

Just gave her a good clean and mounted Nissan badge on bonnet. Im turning intoa bit of a photo whore I know but ill not be posting any more pics until I get the window tints done, hopefully in the next few weeks.

DSCN1750.jpg

DSCN1752.jpg

DSCN1757.jpg

DSCN1741.jpg

DSCN1728.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys.As I know, the primera uses the same CD20 engine, though my mechanical knowledge is limited to say the least. Wouldnt even know where to begin in bolting on a turbo!! Shes up for MOT in a couple of weeks so not doing anything to her until after that. However, in the pipeline is to get the two rear windows and the rear windscreen tinted. Any suggestions as to what level of tint? Limo black might be a tad too much maybe.

Window tints are coming next week hopefully, but, in the meantime, I got myself a Meguiars Smooth Surface Clay Kit, Ive only done the bonnet so far but all I cay say is its well worth the money. Its unbelieveable just how much crap it can lift from the paint surface.

DSCN1773.jpg

DSCN1777.jpg

looking well, need to get to see it in person some time

ever go to bangor cruise or dundonald on a wednesday night? seacat is picking up again but i dont like to hang about too long for obvious reasons lol

Im not that clued up on the local crusing scene to be honest but def something id consider tagging along to, for ideas if nothing else. Are there many modded Nissans at these events?

na, not really, mainly modified cars in general, should take a run over to dundonald some wednesday night, me and rob have been down the past few weeks. will see if stewarty04 is interested too, mini meet

Back
Top Bottom