N15 Series 2 Sedan

Alternator decided to shit itself, so it has been overhauled and fixed.

After being hit with that I decided my car needed some photoshop Advan RS wheels.

sso6.jpg

mmmm Advan RS.

Are they more satin, or could be hyper silver? Either way they look good and could look better in gunmetal ;)

aac40n.jpg

Oh, and if anyone has an unwanted N15 rear sway bar they want to get rid of cheap and send to Aus, please PM me and let me know... I've got a few quotes for new adjustables and non-adjustables, but I thought I would just test the waters first...

Thanks
Chris

Ok, so I've been pretty quiet these last couple of months because I've had intense exams and multiple assignments.

Anyways while I was supposed to be studying for my Structural Analysis exam this morning I took some pics.

I know my car is a monster truck, but I finally got around to taking those horrible talon skirts off. They've been of the car for a month or two now and I really like the look of it without them.

Just thought I would share the pics.

noskirtsmediums.jpg

sidemedium2.jpg

Thanks for reading.
Chris

Whiteline Rear Sway Bar

Today I picked up a Whiteline Rear Sway/Anti-Roll Bar for my car.

rearswaybar.jpg

I installed it as soon as I got home, and wow what a difference. By far one of the best mods I've done.

Very happy indeed. :D
Chris

I bought my GT/X1R front pods in October '09, and I finally got around to painting them in June '10... long wait, and I'm still a bit unsure whether I like them. and yes, I have stock springs.......

33cymuc.jpg

206zvk4.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Big thanks to my brother for the pics. :thumbsup:

Thanks
Chris

and yes, I have stock springs.......

No mate, perfect ride height!

:lol:

Spats/pods look nice Chris :thumb: But don't work work without skirts I'm afraid on their own.

Nice setting for the pics :thumb:

No mate, perfect ride height!

:lol:

Spats/pods look nice Chris :thumb: But don't work work without skirts I'm afraid on their own.

Nice setting for the pics :thumb:

Thanks mate. :thumbs:

I don't know about perfect... But thank you. Haha

I have some ideas re the skirts... But I won't say too much.

Oh, and the setting is on the side of a mountain range on a road called the zig zag. It was a beautiful day. ;)

Cheers
Chris.

Back
Top Bottom