N15 Series 2 Sedan

Thanks man ;)

Almost looks clean in these pics... :punk: haha

zwj0gg.jpg

snytqv.jpg

YES!

Nice one yatesey, it looks ace! You just need to sort out some rear spats now, BOSH

Thanks mate :thumbs:

I have been researching some rear spats, but as Nissan never made rear spats for the sedan/saloon, I have to come up with something suitable or custom make some to fit...

Thanks mate :thumbs:

I have been researching some rear spats, but as Nissan never made rear spats for the sedan/saloon, I have to come up with something suitable or custom make some to fit...

Not sure if you've came across this n15 before but from memory in was sporting toyota chaser rear spats. Keep up the good work and hope to see a few more updates :thumb:

s4ch86.jpg

2cqzj3m.jpg

2j46ipd.jpg

106lco8.jpg

^^ very good idea

thats gorgeous pal, loving the vzr skirt and GT grill. but why the plastic bit on the front? i never got the need for them

Steve

Not sure if you've came across this n15 before but from memory in was sporting toyota chaser rear spats. Keep up the good work and hope to see a few more updates :thumb:

[IMAGES CLIPPED]

Wow man, I haven't seen much of that car before... I only saw one small pic of it a while back... Do you have any other info on it? a link maybe?

That is DEFINITELY a great option. It follows the lines perfectly...

Thanks for taking the time mate. I really appreciate it.

There should be some small updates soon. :D

^^ very good idea

thats gorgeous pal, loving the vzr skirt and GT grill. but why the plastic bit on the front? i never got the need for them

Steve

to stop stone chips

Thanks Steve. I'm pretty happy with how it looks now. :) The bonnet protector is exactly what Sam said. It stops stone chips. I do a lot of country driving. You might not think that you need it, but Australia has long open highways with Road-trains and trucks which flick up stones on the occasion. I think its more function than form, but I don't mind the look of it...

Thanks guys
Chris

So, I bit the bullet and bought a can of Dupli-color Graphite for testing... I'm looking for a spare N15 SSS wheel so I can try out painting, and it will hopefully work out to be something like this...

3.jpg

Still not sure if its too dark or not, so hence the hunt for a spare...

On other news, thanks to Ross, I picked up some optional 6 speaker stereo A Pillar tweeter trims.

2hdpaic.jpg

Pretty useless considering my tweeters are in the door, but pretty cool none the less...

Cheers
Chris

Yea stock colour is good. Getting a spare sprayed and trying it on is a good idea

Haha thanks mate.

I'm confident when painting, but I'd still like to keep a complete set on the car through my prototyping. Haha.

Plus I'm paranoid I'd stuff it up. :p

If I could, my whole car would go this colour mate

Get it done, dont waste time faffing with one wheel

Steve

haha thanks man. I'll probably still get another wheel as a spare so I can keep driving while they're drying.
I'll probably try and fully clean them and take my time with the painting so I'll need my car mobile. :p

That's a lovely gunmetal that. Get it done! :)

haha I knew I'd have you on board mate. :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments boys. I think I've had more support for the gunmetal colour. And I like the
comments and suggestions.

Thanks
Chris.

So, I found a spare SSS wheel, and went about painting it my Graphite colour...

This is why I wanted a spare to test.

2r40kgn.jpg

hx6rz4.jpg

I have shopped the last one to give an idea of the look of them.

It's darker than I would like, but I'm very happy with the finish, and the metallic flakes.

Still not 100% sure whether to paint them all though.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom