N15 Series 2 Sedan

good luck with the rear beam rebuild!, i have to say that this is one of the nicer saloons i've seen :shades:

Thanks mate. I really appreciate it. :)

It shall be a bit of a project in itself...

Chris, those wheels look fantastic. A rear splitter or rear spats and you got a minter. Those VZR skirts really compliment the lines of the car.

Thanks Phil. :) I have something in the pipeline... but its a bit of a DIY job when I can get some free time. :D

Wheels look very nice...

Just seen this nice looking Saloon over on the SOC...

http://www.nissansunnyowners.com/Fo...340&SID=9ze75a9eda25add9bf67a944b1d44c44.html

From Thailand.

I love the look of the rear bumper especially...

Thanks Elliot.

I quite like the rear bumper on the sunny too... That's what I was originally aiming for...

Mmm, that bumper and a spoiler like this one

2cqzj3m.jpg

would look savage imo.

Whoops, missed two comments... hahaha

i fully agree! modern diffuser look, do it mate :D will be FULL ON WIN

Steve

Thanks Steve.

I have a spare saloon bumper in my possession, well two of them, to do some testing, so who knows, I might have a couple of bumpers at my disposal... ;)

I found one of those bumpers on the net earlier today....now what site was it:eek:nline2long:

Yeah? Do you have a link at all?

Oh, and yes Elliot, I definitely agree! :)

I cant find it mate, cant for the life of me remember what site it was...i'll trawl thru my history and see if i can find it....

BOSH! It's in your country aswell!!

EDIT: Sorry, this one isnt the same....But still has the diffuser type thingymabob!

Thanks for the link mate.

You know what, I actually have access to a diffuser half bar to suit a Lancer... It will need a bit of custom work to fit on the pulsar bumper because it has the exhaust cutout on the wrong side, but it was definitely an option... ;)

Stay tuned. :)

Back
Top Bottom