N15 Series 2 Sedan

Very nice car, quite unusual too!

I'd stick with the clear indicators for sure, I think they look cleaner and go well with everything else.

good man. you wont regret it :)

Yeah, I'm seriously looking for a half cut, but I've just got a new place so the funds for an engine conversion are quickly getting away from me...

Very nice car, quite unusual too!

I'd stick with the clear indicators for sure, I think they look cleaner and go well with everything else.

Cheers mate, yeah, I've already got a few potential buyers for the amber indicators so the clear/black indicators are here to stay... ;)

Today I picked up a package from the Post office. Inside it, I found these...

GenuineVZ-RSedanSlimlineWindDeflect.jpg

They are Genuine JDM Pulsar VZ-R Sedan Slimline Wind Deflectors.

I have only seen them on one VZ-R Sedan and I am thrilled to have them in my hot little hands... I have picked up some automotive grade double sided tape to replace the spent tape on the edges. They will replace my non-genuine cheap B14 Sentra Wind deflectors that I have had on my car for a couple of months... The tape residue on the deflectors are hideously hard to get off without damaging the otherwise spotless deflectors, but I am confident I will get them to a standard in which I am happy with so I can get them to stick.

As always, I will take pictures of my progress.

Cheers
Chris

I installed the wind deflectors yesterday and they turned out like this.

photo-5.jpg

JDM yo...
I'll get more pictures as I get them. Please excuse the dirty car...

Please let me know what you think...

They do fit rather well. Do you have any problems when you open the back door though?

The back door opens away from the front door so its no problem.

photo-6.jpg

and the rear deflector is angle cut to fit in with the front deflector so that the front delfector can slide past it...

photo-8.jpg

photo-7.jpg

are you willing to sell the front orange indicators?

ATM, I have two prospective buyers, and I think you are about third on the list... If these fall through, I shall PM you with some further details. ;)

Thanks for expressing interest.

dont think im being picky mate, but, is there another option of rear spoiler? think something more 'agressive' would set it off...?! lookin A1 though sheilah :lol:

There is a GT/VZ-R sedan spoiler that is a little more squarer and I've looked into a P10 Primera Autech spoiler as well...

ATM because I have very little rear styling, I think a big spoiler might ruin it a little... I have considered changing it tho.

Back
Top Bottom