N15 Turbo

Fuck me. This car is awesome..

An absolute beast.. Can't wait to get my license back so I can drive it legally

It was a great pleasure meeting Dave, and thanks for everything bud..

Working on this car gives me a massive pleasure and I can't wait to blast it down the strip!!

The car is kept in pristine condition, tbf, I was shocked! Everything is so neat and tidy! Big up to Dave. THE LEGEND!

Massive Massive congratz to Omair. And major lurrrrrvvv

And a great time for the family. Engaged, Business + This BEast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fuck me. This car is awesome..

An absolute beast.. Can't wait to get my license back so I can drive it legally

It was a great pleasure meeting Dave, and thanks for everything bud..

Working on this car gives me a massive pleasure and I can't wait to blast it down the strip!!

The car is kept in pristine condition, tbf, I was shocked! Everything is so neat and tidy! Big up to Dave. THE LEGEND!

Massive Massive congratz to Omair. And major lurrrrrvvv

And a great time for the family. Engaged, Business + This BEast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

what did u do lol

when u fixing the lacquer peel on the bonnet mov or u just gonna fully respray it at some point

Yeah iv got a standard bonnet that will be going on and using the scoop for the wastegate pipe. And need to tidy up the bumper a little

great buy dude sure is a monster

Cheers

Nice one Mov.

Sure we'll see it at Crail again, I mean it'll only take, what, 25 mins to drive it up here flat-out. :)

lol add 5 extra minutes if im driving ;)

Great buy mov. Bet you can't wait to get it on the strip. Doesn't my car get on the list.

Where you not selling yours... im not quite up to date lol

Nice to meet the crew on Tuesday!

Yes, it was sad to see it go, but I was also happy knowing that it was going to someone on the club rather than some 17 year old that would right it off in a heartbeat!

Best of luck with the car. I hope it brings you a lot of happiness!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. The bumper was cut as I was preparing it for the new intercooler. Doesn't look like I'll need them anymore though, or the rear beam bushes either...LOL!

Reactions: Mov
Only just caught up with all this. Well done Mov. I know you're a genuine enthusiast so pretty glad you got it. Congrats for the engagement and new business venture.

Give her a tart up and I'm sure you can snipe a Magazine feature. Be good advertising for your garage too I would imagine.
Hopefully with it down a bit further south I'll get a look at her at some stage. Be worth a day out I would think. :Thumb:

Nice to meet the crew on Tuesday!

Yes, it was sad to see it go, but I was also happy knowing that it was going to someone on the club rather than some 17 year old that would right it off in a heartbeat!

Best of luck with the car. I hope it brings you a lot of happiness!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. The bumper was cut as I was preparing it for the new intercooler. Doesn't look like I'll need them anymore though, or the rear beam bushes either...LOL!

Thanks bud

Only just caught up with all this. Well done Mov. I know you're a genuine enthusiast so pretty glad you got it. Congrats for the engagement and new business venture.

Give her a tart up and I'm sure you can snipe a Magazine feature. Be good advertising for your garage too I would imagine.
Hopefully with it down a bit further south I'll get a look at her at some stage. Be worth a day out I would think. :Thumb:

Thanks pal!! :)

It be a awesome advertisment for the business albeit a little cheeky ;) as all the work was done by Dave lol

The noise from the wastegate OH MY GOD!!! pure awesomeness.

Well...

Engine, interior, GO ON, get all mijparomanicviewstylecolourchoppingpicturesup.

IMG_6165.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6167.jpg

IMG_6168.jpg

IMG_6170.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6174.jpg

IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_6179.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg

Maannnn top buy dude!!! maybe i'll finally get to see.. hear.. and then want.. even more when i see you tear up the strip in her :D

How dare you put another seat in it!

Do you realise what that will do to the car's acceleration?

I'll tell you what...

FUCK ALL!!!

Them's the joys of big power!!!

Oh yeah and it's probably the fastest Almera in Europe!

How dare you put another seat in it!

Do you realise what that will do to the car's acceleration?

I'll tell you what...

FUCK ALL!!!

Them's the joys of big power!!!

Oh yeah and it's probably the fastest Almera in Europe!

Hahahah.... the amount of passenger ride request iv got in the last day or so. so just put the seat in.

Mov G... Before you dismantle this car... I MUST I repeat... MUST have a passenger ride in this.
I will do whatever it takes lol

Back
Top Bottom