n16 on track in jap fest!

c.jpg

3 wheels :cool:

Fair play mate :thumb: Great to see an N16 being thrashed around a track! Maybe look into getting your suspension uprated :rolleyes: lol

Did you ever happen to be on track when that Silver Civic Turbo was out?

I couldnt believe that thing, it tore off an Evo on the straight, that was doing everything else....

Where's these power adding red stripes I heard so much about!? :D

Looks great Simon, fair play. Seein those pics I definately wish I still had my 1.8, I embaressed a few scooby & celica owners in it!! Always meant to get it out on track in it but it was gone before I got the chance....

simon, i dont know who the hell you are but you are a legend dude. straight up. anyone sitting with evo's and scoobies in a standard N16 deserves a fuckin gold medal :D

kudos to you my friend!

we were just taking the p*ss...........after seeing all those other cars with "art work" down the side of them, we thought we would join in.... some bloke came up to me and said that he applied graphics professionally and that i should use him next time lol.... we were just messing about ;)

What a good picture of the N16 on 3 wheels,living close to Hull i'll probably be able to go one better before too long and show you a N16 on 4 bricks...

Back
Top Bottom