N16 R34 Bumper Mod

I guess at least this used the whole front end, R34 grille, parts of the bonnet etc so it all lines up easily, and it was done to a bigger car. Howver it still is something I think should never have been done. imho.

seems legit

00002262.jpg

Rofl I haven't done anything that radical, anything not the norms already been done though :)

Personally id say get the front bumper proffesional done to EDK spec then get mould made of the bumper & get commision on every one he makes if you pay for the mould would pay off your bumper cost etc after a few were bought

I've thought about that Eddie but the trouble is finding enough people to make that happen. The bonnet GB only just happened and in the end it shouldn't have as happyharry pulled out I believe.

And Joe?! lol id say have to chance it? (wallet needed)

If you build it they will come (Looks a little better with product in hand tried/tested)

If it were me at this stage now I would sell the headlamps and just go custom bumper/grille. Its easily reversible, still makes the car unique and costs a lot less. Going headlamps too just increases the area that you have to modify. If the bumper were R34 fitment you'd be halfway there but you've got R34 headlamps on an N16 with an S15 front bumper on it. There is nothing that goes together properly which makes the job exponentially harder.

the problem with skymera is the fact it has double splitter action if it only had the black splitter the car could be lowered at the front and levelled out loose the rear wing and fit a normal primera GT one and it wouldn't actually be that bad, and as you have pointed out Ed its a full R34 front so not a bodge tastic splice together effort.

the R34 is a square car the N16 is a blob so no matter what work you do it will look shit.. not a shit as an R33 or an early S14 but shit non the less

We're giving advice from experience. He may well regret it. A lot of us have been there.

This is a club, people like to help each other. In this case it's tough love.

Why can't the guy just spend/waste his own money? Yeah it may look rubbish when done but that's up to him.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
NO, no no no no No. This is not a cruise site. We are always honest and mostly quite brutal with it too. It's why i like the AOC so much. No bullshit. This R34 front end looks gash on a car such as an N16. I can see the appeal on a bigger car, especially a Stagea, but not an Almera. Shit looks gay.

Even the Stagea conversions can look gash if the wings aren't done properly. There area lot of issues with the conversion onto an N16.
I'd personally like to see a Megane front end conversion. :p

http://www.magnatuning.ro/en/products/454/Nissan-Almera cant be as fugly as the n16 bumpers on here (Sikan body kit) and that fugly EDS front bumper.
This thread reminds me of when a mate fitted a cosworth whale tail on his capri lol, he loved it though, we ended up agreeing to differ after months of banter (wont go into the x - pack body kit)

After all, when do you ever get your money back on modding ? people dont want to pay its real value, as people have said on here its breaking for spares where the cash comes back, sad but true, you cant put a price on time and effort.

He's going to need it.

Custom means mega expense, believe me. If you're dead set on it then I suggest you over over budget as costs will spiral and crop up where you least expect them.

Totally agree with the fact that kind of cash directed into different areas could`ve been more beneficial and enjoyable.
I say good luck with it and i may have understood more if able to do the pro work himself.

Since you have chosen to challenge my advice with a smart arse reply like that I guess you aren't going to listen.

good luck i guess...

I swear I wasn't trying to challenge you or try to be smart, I put a smiley at the end to show I wasn't! Sorry if it came across like that. Engine first then faffing about later... That way it keeps the club happy & I will be too. :D

Now who wants these xenon headlights... Spook was it...? ;)

I swear I wasn't trying to challenge you or try to be smart, I put a smiley at the end to show I wasn't! Sorry if it came across like that. Engine first then faffing about later... That way it keeps the club happy & I will be too. :D

Now who wants these xenon headlights... Spook was it...? ;)

I could probably shift them for you if you like. How much do they owe you?

Back
Top Bottom