New car :)

post-50117-11678281491042106111.jpg

post-50117-1167828150633084962.jpg

post-50117-1167828150277611525.jpg

post-50117-11678281512141801470.jpg

Supercharger is being bolted on at the end of January. Over 600Hp@engine with stock internals running 10psi. Should also improve low rpm fuel economy :D

beautiful...will be some job keeping her in straight line with 600hp.my mates has 450 and its tail happy..thats the fun off them but.

Got the car tuned yesterday via ls1edit.com.au. Got the fuel economy down to 10L per 100Km's(16L per 100 miles) which is driving around town. On the highway, the tuner claims 8L per 100Km's(12.8L per 100 miles)

About the same fuel economy as my girlfriends 2001 Astra SRi(2.2L)

Got over 300Hp@rear wheels now :) Need a new set or rear tyres by the end of the month. Managed 5.9L per 100Km's on the highway and it sits on 1200rpm. Loving the power and throttle response.

My N14 SSS Pulsar is back on the road now as well, so it will be a tough choice. SSS or SS...

I should be coming to Europe in a few weeks as well. Just organising a few things with work(car magazine)
Also stopping off in Russia to sample http://www.flymig.com/ for a MACH 3.2 flight in a MiG 25 fighter jet. 1Km per second is fast enough for me ;)

You're the fastest man i've ever met, have you got any photos/details of the pulsar?! or have i missed them somewhere

My N14 Pulsar is nearing completion of a very long, stressful and expensive rebuild. I think just about every Nissan forum in the world is waiting for the results...

The Pulsar has seen some on road testing but some wiring gremlins caught up with me as I converted the car over to multiple coil packs using a modified wiring harness and Bikirom equipped S14 Silvia ECU. It has a wide body conversion, heat reactive paint and 20" rims squeezed into behind the guards(hence wide body) with a few other tricks yet to be revealed.

My work is selling the article on my N14 to one of its sister publications over there, so you are sure to see it once it is completed ;)

theres a red one near me i sometimes see looks lowered with black rims. It has some serious road persence compared to all the cars round here

Well, it has been a long time and time for an update...

Car current is sitting in police impound, as I was apaprently smoking up the tyres :( Got the evidence to prove I wasn't and the police version of events has more holes than a vegetable strainer. Hopefully, have the car back next tuesday.

The supercharger kit was a good idea but I found something even better. The new 'boost' kit is currently sitting at home awaiting the cars return...
TTR kit

matttr3.jpg

proof.jpg

oh baby.

show us the pulsar! haha i've been waiting ages to see it :( lol

Ended up with a low mount turbo setup to hide the snails down the side of the motor and less obvious.

Each turbo is rated at 525Hp :)

K33 ELV: My N14 is completed as of tonight, there will finally be pics of the car revealed. Should be a nice fitting tribute to its short lived completion as my sister picks it up in 2 weeks for its new life as her daily driver *sheds a tear*

My girlfriend has finally demanded that I only be allowed to own 3 cars :rasp:

Holy sh!t is all can say..my mate is runing one of these over in ireland..its a 02 ss running around 400bhp..hes looking at a turbo kit...his is an auto ..question is how much power is that transmission good for?

they do like to smoke dont they :D

heres his in action

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sJr8TldrgzU

probably not that impressive to yourself but he busted his balls getting that into ireland only one in the country..we love aussie cars

dagnut said:
Holy sh!t is all can say..my mate is runing one of these over in ireland..its a 02 ss running around 400bhp..hes looking at a turbo kit...his is an auto ..question is how much power is that transmission good for?

they do like to smoke dont they :D

heres his in action

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sJr8TldrgzU

probably not that impressive to yourself but he busted his balls getting that into ireland only one in the country..we love aussie cars

I hade just over 400Hp@flywheel before I started the TT conversion. Only modifications were a dual 2.5" exhaust, pair of 4>1 extractors, new intake pipe and got rid of the MAF with a Mafless EFIlive ECU tune. Changes all of the auto shift points and makes it much smoother to drive :)

Good to see the aussie products have made it to Ireland :)

My car is an auto as well and some of us Aussies are getting 700hp@flywheel on stock autos :D Mine is being rebuilt for 900Ftlbs of torque or roughly 1200Hp@flywheel. I will be selling the TT kit shortly and is very reasonably priced. Best of all, pop the bonnet and it looks stock as it even uses the factory airbox(which hides the BOV inside)

CoV said:
hold on is that like a vauxhall (holden) monaro pickup, the front end looks the same?

Yes, a pickup version of the Monaro :) 5.7L LS1 V8 with a 4 speed auto

I will in in Sydney in a few days, doing a few more installs.

Got a set of coilovers for the Golf, I got to pick up while i am down there and distribute some of the goods for all the patient people ;) My sack of goodies includes a strut brace and bonnet :) All the goodies income will help towards the cost of the coilovers :eek:

i'm pretty flat out at the mo but shoot me a message and night that you're around... i think 1 beer is in need... any more than that and i'll have to lie down.

Back
Top Bottom