New pics of my GTI

Sweet! Nice to see you are still going with the almera, I missed having you around on the site recently!
Those wheels look just right in that colour as well.

Cheers guys...... Not bad thanks....real life has been a bit shit the last 6 months, but I'm looking forward to getting some quality time with the car and bike. Been getting the bike ready for the better weather the last few weeks tho.

car looks awesome mate, lovely touches with the headlights and good effort on splitter. really comin together

you've re-ignited my enthusiasm with your DIYing as well so cheers mate! :) time to think of my car as a bit of a project rather than a pain in the arse, now where's my knackered splitter...;)

Sigh, well I traded this car in today. and I forgot my photobucket account pw and cant get it reset

fnm003.jpg

Rust in pieces, I'll miss it, was a good car, but in the end the rust got to it. :(

Oh my god your back lol! Think last time we spoke on msn I had the blue Si, changed my username shit loada times so you prob won't remember me lol! What you trade it in for? Still got your bike? Scrappage scheme?

Sad to see another rot away, Damn salt! Hope your happy with your new motor, what did you trade it in against?

Thanks for the comments, I never took the bumpers off, can hardly trade it in with no bumpers.

Did take the lights though, will be putting them up for sale soon.

Looked at the scrappage deals but the dealers just raised their prices imo, So went for something a bit different and under rated same as the mera. Got myself a Fabia VRS. Quite liking it tbh.

Chris I remember you lol and I spoke to you since you got ur black GTi too, looks like it's your memory thats rubbish :lol: Yeah still got a bike, moved up to 1000cc too which is fun :-)

If you actually saw it in the flesh I think the lights looked good.

Back
Top Bottom