new pics of my whip

PS - This is a whip

bernie's%20prize%20whip.jpg

And thankfully we live in the UK :D

lol alright mate, that certainly looks like a whip but how do u know im not from the us??

my car is already lowered 40ml!

done quite abit to my car recently, thought id put some new pics up.

Attachments

• 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 85
  • 73.jpg
    73.jpg
    757.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 69
Sweet ride man :)

I'm curious, where did ye get those LED's from ???

Custom made perhaps or did ye buy em from a shop or summit :lol:

shift_ said:
haha, well i can guess who bought most of Ross's GTi rear end :P

Think it's Dan's rear end mate.

Nice looking car, not OTT, but not a fan of the mesh. Apart from that :thumbs:

PS...Threads merged as there was 3 of them ;)

Looks really good mate.

The registration number is really close to mine too, must have been registered at the same time :)

The rear in my opinion is not good i think it would look better if the exhausts went through the mesh holes in the rear like a dual exhaust one either side and i think those rear lights are missing somthing to plain for my likeing phase 2 rears would look better i know its all custom but part from that great car matt lot of work and money,bye the way it was me who brought your front bumper.

Rick said:
Think it's Dan's rear end mate.

Nice looking car, not OTT, but not a fan of the mesh. Apart from that :thumbs:

PS...Threads merged as there was 3 of them ;)

I could swear hellra1ser2k's name was Ross?! oh well....

i bought the rear end off dan. thanks 4 ur opinion steve, i think the mera looks hott with the standard p2 rear bumper and lights but they just wasnt enough 4 me any more, had to see it all go to a good owner sorry blackpool but i do live round the corner to dan!!
i did have phase 2 rear lights as you know, which i did love but i think in person my new ones are amazing, i have no idea where they were bought. i still have the spark plugs in the zorst dan kindly left me, so a flamer may be on its way>??
my car certainly does get noticed more with the rear end. im thinking of changing my mesh soon, any ideas on what u guys think shud come next?

As 4 the gauges get a sandwhich plate, do a service, change oil, oil filter and fuel filter, connect 2 sensors tosandwhich plate which between the oil filter, for oil pressure and temp and bobs ur uncle, obiously need lto be wired to some form of 12v mine come on with ignition, to do a sweep, and dont forget to earth. the airflow/fuel gauge is wired into lamada sensor either of the 2 white wires! i didnt do it my best mate whos an auto electrician did them 4 me. not to ifficult gettin the sandwhich plate in was the hardest bit, coz they dont fit to great i had to mod mine to get it to fit.

1 last thing, the front number plate got me a 30 pound fine today, its too small!!!

Back
Top Bottom