new pics of my whip

updated pics of my ride

heres a couple of new pics. I remeshed my bumper and grille used to be silver and got alot of horrible comments! I Also removed the CHAV as commented b4 nismo sunstrip!
I have a new ssauotchrome header/downpipe, with straight through powerflow exhaust with decat and pipex induction kit.

anyone got any rough ideas of what i could be pushing out?

Attachments

• 2006_0312Image0075.JPG
    2006_0312Image0075.JPG
    956.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 2006_0312Image0072.JPG
    2006_0312Image0072.JPG
    934 KB · Views: 78
  • how it used to look.jpg
    how it used to look.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 66
Looking very nice now :)

The new meshing is much much better, looks wicked now mate :) Also looks in beautiful condition, you must put a lot of elbow grease in :)

doesnt any one know what kinda power id be pushing out?
I agree it does lok alot better now, pleased with all my efforts and cuts on that sharp mesh.

Looks a lot better without all that shiny mesh mate :D

Appears you bought the same black mesh as me.Very durable and hasn't faded yet either :D

Nice one :cool:

droopyd said:
I have a new ssauotchrome header/downpipe, with straight through powerflow exhaust with decat and pipex induction kit.

anyone got any rough ideas of what i could be pushing out?

Probably low to mid 150's bhp.

my friend got 155bhp with just an induction kit and exhaust with not decat! surely id be pushing out more than that!

droopyd said:
my friend got 155bhp with just an induction kit and exhaust with not decat! surely id be pushing out more than that!

Well I only got 152 with Induction kit, cams, FPR, hotshot and custom stainless exhaust!(cat still in) Depends which rollers you go to.

Thats a Nice ride I love the rear lights :). any way it would look better if you use filler and blend the lights and body worth together if you know what i mean

thanks guys, dude u cant merge them into the body work, itll be a huge rear end with 2 little things it wont look right!

Back
Top Bottom