4 12in jbl subs
ps2
7in monitor
sony head unit
jl 6x9s
1 farad power cap
custom install
roll cage soon

looks wicked mate, just dont like the spoiler and rear diffuser, but apart from that love it... especially the smoothed boot with tinted phase1 clusters... ace

yep custom base plates cant get normal base plates anywhere

ant a rear deffuser it a bumper from mcrallying

Dont exceed 2mph on that surface mate lol , ur white wont last white very long

I don't normally go to mad on the Almera in white but I do quite like yours. Didn't know you could have your back lights that dark in colour, I am guessing they are legal. Like the vents in the bonnet though.

love the car hopfully going to drop the gti engine in it aswell phonin insurance company tommorow to see how much extra it cost magic car for handling thanks for all the feed back will take pics of interiour when it compleated aswell

been stop befor by polie they never said nothng about rear light so must be ok show up realy clear though the tint

cars looks good mate, but just out of interest how do you get in ya car if your battery dies? have u got a back up relay somewhere?

looks good mate!!! very clean!!! would look better without the aluminum wing IMHO, well done!

got a + and - terminal just inside the bumper if battery dies to conect jump leads 2

Back
Top Bottom