new pics of my whip

• Thread starter Thread starter nismo
  • Start date Start date
Great Mera! Look so cool in white! Dont know wether i like it with the spoiler or not..

I like it

Love the imagination with the spoiler :)

Needs a carbon bonnet in my opinion

more pics

got graphics on now just waiting 4 lights and grill

Picture399.jpg

Picture401.jpg

Picture400.jpg

c489a7a6.jpg

Lookin sweet> the decals on the side look very similar to a well known GTI ;)

Thats a Very Nice Car Better a different colour but its all good still :) easy to get dirty but oh well its a nice car :) good job :)

I would like to thank you for making my day complete! Nice car, and the spoiler kicks ass! Really nice mate!
The color is nice to, In the beginning, I thought the grafics wore a little too mutch, but now, i really like those too!

The hood are universal? my buddy has it on he's Celica, really nice car, I love the tanning of the rear lights, nice mate!

Now you miss only one thing, the grill, is it there, in black, or is it not? Make it white mate :p

cheers! :D

PS: Wicked looking side skirts, any dealer on that?

Got them at www.essexracing.com
Universal grill and lights are ordered from america, but taking a cunt of a long time to cum! When they are here i will have more pics up.

cheers for all the comments

i mean, the graphics are so dark black, theres no reflection, no shine, not even when it goes onto the skirt :confused:

Looks ok, Im not really a fan of the shopping list up the bonnet though. It looks alot like a few corsas going around up here, obviously it looks alot better than them though, but the combo of that spoiler and bonnet with m3 mirrors is the same.

Back
Top Bottom