new pics of my whip

• Thread starter Thread starter nismo
  • Start date Start date
Nice car the Ali spoiler makes it look ott (do not like)
the only problem is that the its white and easy to get dirty
(trust me i got wet tar on my car and its a pain in the Ass to get off) but thanks to Auto Glym (Tar Remover :D)

got sentra lights and grill coming for it aswell plus my graphics have still to go on
6bb404ba.jpg

4e7fc513.jpg

Picture386.jpg

Picture387.jpg

Picture390.jpg

Picture389.jpg

overall nice but not a fan of the spoiler, is that an authentic evo spoiler?

Not bad!, i can see alot of effort and time there and of course a little of the hard earned!!! (probably not so much of the little):)

call me a chav etc, and its not normally my cup of tea (i HATE huge spoilers with a passion) but i really like that spoiler lol.

But please, please, please lose the 16V badge!

cheers 4 the feedback! Its a universial evo boot spoiler modified to fit my tailgate.

I love the spoiler!!!!!!!! So many times Ive looked at them and thought about it when I was bored, just couldnt see it working tho.

Really suits it, spot on!!

Thats one heavily modded mera, yeah lots of saxos up here have those 16v badges.I take it thats 17`s you`ve got on? 19`s would look the nuts with that kit.

going to get 18" gtrs on it soon that looks prrity wicked did u photo shop that

Where can i get that nismo badge from ? :eek:

Also,

do anyone online sell Nismo stuff for almeras? :D

Oh and, nice ride :lol:

I do like it! front looks mean as feck (even better with the new lights)

Not 100% sure on the spoiler bit big for me but the main thing is you like it!

Nice one fella!

got badge from ebay
spoiler was from ebay aswell got it for 97 plus postage ushaly 180 its a universal adjustable evo boot spoiler

nismo said:
going to get 18" gtrs on it soon that looks prrity wicked did u photo shop that

yeh i photoshopped that, theoretically though they are 19s, if your current alloys are 17s that is...

Back
Top Bottom