Newbie..

T

topmar

Hello to everyone...

I'm a new Almera owner from Greece, bought the car 2 days ago and I'm very happy too :)

It is an 1.5l sedan, N16 tunned by the official Nissan Racing Team in Greece with 115HP :cool:

Just found this forum and I thought I could sign in.... ;)

welcome to aoc. if you have any questions feel free to post. also if you want full access to the board consider joining the club. :D

welcome indeed

i have stayed in crete and was often mistaken for being greek there (tall, dark, long hair and handsome!)

remember being suprised at the amount of modded cars i saw

Welcome to the club mate, you'll have to get some pics up so we can this Nissan Racing Team tuned N16.

Baz

Good morning.

I will have pics of my car in a couple of days, then I'll post them here....

The only mod I've done was to change the tyres, from OE 185/65/14 Bridgestone B391 :eek: I put 195/60/15 Dunlop SP Sport 01 :cool:

I've done 450Km's up so far and in comparison with my previous car (Fiat Punto GT) it's more comfortable, less noisy and far more slow :lol:

As far as what "h8jj" said, yes it's true that in Greece there are a lot of tuned cars, we call it "The tuned cars paradise" ;) By the way, did you like it there "h8jj"??

Well, I invite you all in Greece for this summer, lying in the beach and enjoying beers watching gorgious babes half naked next to you... :D :)

Welcome to the site mate! Cant wait to see some pics...glad to see another N16 on board.

Anyone else thinking an AOC road trip to Greece?? :cool:

Dunc said:
Welcome to the site mate! Cant wait to see some pics...glad to see another N16 on board.

Anyone else thinking an AOC road trip to Greece?? :cool:

that might be fun actually :)

Yeh...welcome to the site
Hope you enjoy your stay :lol:

NEil

Good morning from Greece !!

I've just took some pics of my new car and I'm posting them right away...

What's wrong...I can't upload pics.... :roll:

Here are some pics....if I can do it right :roll:

Wait a minute to check it.....yes, you're right, access denied to me also, must be a server problem...

Back
Top Bottom