Newbie..

That is the first 4 door saloon N16 Almera I have seen. Personally I am not overly keen on the saloon shape, much prefer the hatchback. Still not a bad car though.

What is the 1.5 standard BHP. What mods you had done cause the basics I can't see.

Almera12.JPG

redrocket said:
Hey there mate,nice lookin car you got there.

By the way,do you know your car has no front plate :p

Good morning.

But ofcourse I know that the car has no front plate, neither rear too!! When we buy cars here in Greece, they give you temporary the No of the plates you will have (Typed on paper) which you stick it in the rear wind screen, so others can see it. Then, after a couple of weeks, you get the normal plates... :cool:

Dear "frank",

I've picked up the car from the dealer already moded by the Nissan Team Racing in Greece. It's an option you have here in Greece when you buy Nissan Almera or Micra cars, you can order it wiht the "Challenge" package which includes a new aluminium manifold (4 to 1), racing cat, full exchaust system from the engine to rear, Monroe sport shocks and Eibach springs.
According to dyno tests, the car had 93HP (98HP engine) on the wheels as normal and becoming Challenge it has 110 (115HP engine) :cool: Furthermore, from 12,1 0-100Km/h it has 10,8 now and from 180Km/h max speed they say it goes up to 198Km/h after beeing tunned. ;)

I've tried both normal and Challenge ones before buying it and the difference was quite significant!! :)

Cheers i was wondering about the heat shield onthe header, was it for show or what, Thanks. greek emmission tests must be non existant then. with the manifold and race cat in.

PS get a cold air inatke from the US, they work well with your car, some people on here have them.

frank said:
Cheers i was wondering about the heat shield onthe header, was it for show or what, Thanks. greek emmission tests must be non existant then. with the manifold and race cat in.

PS get a cold air inatke from the US, they work well with your car, some people on here have them.

Hi..

As far as I know, the car passes the emmision tests(the Kit is officially aprooved by tha state). ;)
As for the "heat shield onthe head", it was placed by the racing team and not for show(It keeps the heat from the manifold away from the radiator). :)
Finally, for the "cold air inatke from the US" you're saying, I don't want to change anything yet in the car plus I don't think it will work well here in Greece due to the high temps round the year(especially in summer it goes up to 40 C :eek: ) meaning that it will suck hot air in......after all, I've done only 1200Km's up so far! ;)

don't know mate i would sayit works beter. due to getting more rammed or non engine air. due to it comming from the front bumper.

Thinks about it more a ram effect BMC carbon type filter may help you more in greece.

just a thought.

Good morning.

I've discovered this weekend the first problem in my new car....
A strange & loud crack noise is heard everytime I turn the steering wheel - when beeing stopped (not on the move)- and only in the beggining of the move......
I've made an appointment with Nissan Service for this Thursday in order to check it...any idea what this might be?

Ωραιο το αμαξακι σου φιλε!
Great car u've got there mate!
I know that we can speak Greek but thats not right about the others so..
:thumbs:
Welcome to AOC ,enjoy ur staying here and
maaany greetings from Athens too!!!

BANNERcopy.jpg

nismoras said:
Ωραιο το αμαξακι σου φιλε!
Great car u've got there mate!
I know that we can speak Greek but thats not right about the others so..
:thumbs:
Welcome to AOC ,enjoy ur staying here and
maaany greetings from Athens too!!!

Thank's a lot mate...
You're right about Greek, pm me if you want...;)
Although I was a fast car owner(Fiat Punto GT) for many years, I'm getting used in the simplicity and new philosopfy of my new Nissan :)
And above all, I like the economy in gasoline from it(750-800Km's with 60Lt instead of 420Km's with 45Lt when I had the GT) :)

Hmm a guy on there recons this :
Bragging Rights
Quarter Mile: 12.8 s @ 60 mph->
0-60: 7.68 s
Est. Horsepower: 114

OK!!!!

Hi..

I don't know if the magazines are telling the truth about my Challenge Almera but they give it 10.8' for 0-100Km and a maximum of 198Km...

Good morning...

I have another question guys......they told me from the Nissan HQ in Greece that the engine oil must be changed every 7.500Km's and that they will use simple oil (not even semi-synthetic)!
Is this ok? I ask because the manual says every 15.000Km's the oil change.....
As for the cost, 18 Euro for the simple oil and if I want to use a semi-synthetic it will cost me 25 Euro.
Btw, what type of engine oil do you use? I'm thinking of using Shell Helix Plus 10W40 or Motul 6100....any opinions??

Hi....

I've finally found some prety good alloys which I'm gona put on this weekend.....

MAK_R-Action_Alloys.jpg

Ηi all....

This weekend I changed my rims and put new alloys....like'em??

AlmeraAlloys01.jpg

AlmeraAlloys02.jpg

AlmeraAlloys03.jpg

AlmeraAlloys04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom