Get A MERA, the midlands need more so we can hav our own meet, Tonbridge is a right mission!!!!

oh yeah HI!!

Tonbridge in Kent?

There's a local derby meet that's pretty good but it's not almera's.. it's all modified cars, :)

i must have a bad memory lol, ok glad i could help if you need anything else just holla ;)

were is the meet in derby? all i know of are MFN now closed for winter and full of chavs, aswell as junction 27 which just gets closed by police.
stenton bubble is good but not on very often

They meet up on the wyvern as far as i know, have you been on cruisederby?

You are the only person to use colour in the posts I believe :lol:.

:welcome: by the way. Very friendly forum here and we are all happy to help with problems and queries. Good luck on your search for whatever car you end up getting.

rowdy-GTi said:
Hi Gemma?

a new AOC rule. .........

All female members should post up pics of themselves!

Agreed :thumbs:

Notice how female newbies always get much more replies than anyone else :rolleyes:

I'm not posting any pics of me....

And if Whitey read's this and posts some, he's dead
:p

Hey Gem i've seen you on 2 of the cruise sites i represent already and now find ya here ;) nice one!

Hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever need any advice just holla me ;)

Ello chick, You come on uksc now and then don't you? Know your on lmc but i deactivated my account on there :lol:

How are you? :cool:

I'm cool cheers hun, dont think we've met but i'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya at the next cruise/show. Always got time for a female 'mera lover lol

how come u deactivated from LMC?

Back
Top Bottom