I changed my email address on there and it deactivated my account but i never received a link to reactivate it, kinda miss it cause it was a good site :p

Unless you were at modified nats this year with UKSC I won't of met you.. that's the only show i've been to this year.. might be at some next year depending on if I pass my test :cool:

Give us a shout on msn sometime if you want :)

Yeah i am myself lookin at either a Civic vti of an almera gti too def think i swaying to the almera as they are less common and nicer lookin than the civic.

Ria

Hi am new to this site too no idea what the hell i am doing but hey!! :confused: Yeah i had a civic 1.5 vetec and my bloke crashed it and was write off!!! They are good like but high on insurance for what they are! But ya can do em up nice and are fast. However i have a si almera n15 and it has been in family for years and touch wood no probs. Was goimg to sell her to get a mk2 golf as loved my last one but running costs were crazy. So keeping my mera and going to mod it and so far its a hell of a lot cheaper thanks to ebay. So hope that helps matey! :lol:

Good choice if you have. Also live in derby, own a GTi but is in several hundred bits in the uni workshop at the mo............ so sad, so so sad

yeah maybe so but there is quite a few car chicks that arent worth the time of day. U know exactly what i mean Al ;) :lol:

Thanks for the welcome Al..

And almera - Kinda think I know what your on bout.. :rolleyes:

Live in studentville, just off ashbourne road. Using my mera as part of my uni project. Had to buid a race car as a module so tought id choose my mera (good reasson to spend student load on engine).

Alright, welcome to site!

Defo get an Almera...always on me tod with the mera when i go to MFN or J27!

Dunno chick, rarely go there, i stay in my little village :lol:

Whitey - mfn's closed now til next year :rasp: Why not get the bird out in hers? :p

Back
Top Bottom