Nialls Vzr N1

Two Brides man picked em up off Damian Kelly in Cork when i went down for the final drive that time. Have the drivers side here for sale if your interested?

8y2uvejy.jpg
nydegamy.jpg
ryqypehy.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389921303649.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389921303649.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 32
Thanks to a wealthy Cork man, i'll be collecting my Lucino rear lights and Ssr Type Cs next week. Teardown will commence after next week i reckon.
The Civic above is what myself and a mate built last summer over 4 months. The car is more or less brand new. The N1 will be finished to the same standard, if not better.

Stripped the N1 underneath. Very clean in all the right places, above the tank, arches and behind the wings so well happy. Powerwashed and degreased all the running gear, ready for stripping and painting. It will be undersealed and off for paint very shortly.
Also picked up Damos old vzr shell he broke for parts through my old running gear into it and cleaned her up. Shes actually quite lively too! And for sale. ;)
udu9ady9.jpg
eme4y7e3.jpg
y3arenu3.jpg
syhu5u3u.jpg
ypa6aqyg.jpg
4a9usu7e.jpg
upedagyv.jpg
e6yseqar.jpg
abuhu7ez.jpg
2uhyvyse.jpg
the daily shitbox for now.... need a micra again.
Damos old shell
ugubu6yt.jpg
aseqyje2.jpg
u3y8urap.jpg
Bluetop with an N1 rocker. It came out of the non runner N1 :p
eqymutyb.jpg
uta8epa6.jpg
dirty bitch
ury8yra6.jpg
hyruda7u.jpg
nysa2ubu.jpg
nyrytyhy.jpg
yjaze5at.jpg

Shite aye Damo i'l whip it out before she goes. Might have her sold.
Yeah its an awesome set-up. Lift space press and nearly every tool you need. And a hoor of a vtec in the corner. It sees more dust than road.

Back
Top Bottom